الأحد، 15 يوليو 2012

chapter (29)

ahood: it all starts when you asked me who is the one I have crush on and I said abdullah and you were like ew no he is our brother w gtlk la ana a7bh b3den ro7na albar w ja hu rkbk w j7dni w m36ek wjh b3den shftk w hu kna 93'ar ymkn 7 years old 36ak hug w galk i love u ghadah w glti me too !!w enti knti 3arfh eni knt a7bh bs sweti ke4a n4alh wla keef y3ni 3shan ke4a knt a7awl a5rb benk w ben ay a7d t7benh 3shan a5leek t7sen feni



me:enti ya mama eli fahmh salfa 3'l6 ana w abdullah 3umr ma9ar benna shy !w kan y36eni hug 3shan jbth gift 78t nja7th ;p





ahood:y3ni




me:y3ni enti fahmh 3'l6 fe 3'l6 !!




ahood: amana



me:kan s2lti 6yb mu men rask afteti





ahood:la bs glt ymkn tt34ren




me:len al7en t7benh?



ahood: shwy





me:uha




ahoood:im sorry ghadah walla im sorry makan 89di ke4a asfh 3la kl those years im sorry walla :C





me:93bh 9ra7a km sna w enti mdri wshjak 93bh




ahood:im really sorry ;c


me:gotta go bye



i remembered I was late on talal


I went to talal



talal:la eg3di b3d shwy zyada ;p



me:a8ool o9 gtlk bjeeb swa8 w ent m3yye ;p





talal:e7m yalla



he drove me back home I hugged him

and got inside my house


I found my mother on the dinner table eating lunch




mama:keef surprise?



I hugged her and kissed her forhead


me:a7la shy<3<3





mama:zein 3jbtk




me:eh ;p




mama:beni w benk 9ara7a talal jmeel




me:adri ;p



we chatted




anyway let's skip till wednesday


it was awkward still between me and ahood




today im going to see talal <3


were going to his house<3



so I wore black avarol

with gold belt on my belly

and gold high heels

applied little make up

curlied my hair




went to the car

checked my phone



nothing new

checked twitter


talal tweeted


can't wait to see your beautiful face <3




aww how sweet :c






when I finelly arrived



my mother as always with 5alti samer

I said hi to her


me:5alti wen talal?



5alti samer: walla ya 7bebti gbl shwy 6l3 wen lara majt m3km ?


mama:walla  ra7t bet 9a7btha mswyeen 7flh




in my thoughts


what if talal meant another girl :c


no no i have to trust him


i have to keep faith on him



but what if ?!

no no impossible


suddenly he entered the living room


said hi to my mum



talal:mawdk tjen?



I followed him



and I didn't asked him about the tweet it would be totally weird



talal:shufi esh jebt


me:esh?


talal: shftk fe twitter katbh craving anosh cookies jbtli w jbtlk




I HATE MY DRAMA MIND!!


HOW CUTE<3I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIM <3!!!!




suddenly with no reason


I hugged him



talal:yaletk 3lmteni kan jbtlk kl yum anoosh cookies ;p


me:mu 3shan cookies thank u for it bs 3shan shy thani



talal:esh hu



me:how you care <3



talal:I always will




he hugged me back :")<3





talal:eh t3ali esh 9ar ahood reason?




I told him all about it



talal:7mdullah w shakr ya5ti wsh4i almre9'a ?




me:oul tgool oh she is no nice 7ram tkrhenha



talal:bs 3rft enha akbr bitch




me:leeh?



talal:dgeega dgeega




he start pressing buttons in his phone



talal :ha4i 9ora lha 3u8bha glt bitch!




he showed me her picture





she was wearing a very tight red dress
very short one

that shows half of her hips


her arms was on tied on a guy waist


and the guy was kissing down of her cheek almost on her neck




me:A7 MEN WEN LK 9ORA/



talal:mu 3ndi 5wyye sultan 4ak hu 78 bnat kan 5wyha w  m9wr 4e w rslh ly gal eshtgt l4e bitch




me:a7777 ;o




talal:3u8bha 6a7t men 3eni !! wsh4a eli labsth tf95i a7sn? w 3nd wald mat3rfh wena feh w n9 a5wyay y3rfunha  w y9wrun m3ha





me:gd shft 3eer 4i 9ora?



talal: gd9k al3n mnha eh



me:esh hy



talal: guy kissing half of her lips and half of her check bs mu mbyn fe 9ora lbsha bs wjeh




me:matwg3tha l4e drja




talal:w zyadah ghadah entbhi t7tken feha ma abi t5rb sum3tk



me:y3nni ma asam7ha?



talal:sam7eha bs la t7tken feha



me:ok


anyway let's skip after a month




I forgived ahood


me and talal are more stronger than before






so it's another weekend

me and the girls went to fridays for dinner






me:bnat wshraykm sleepover in my house w nroo7 yourmarsheh rjlyh nshte snacks w movie?




ALL:ok bs bns2l our mothers




dana agreed

anoud agreed

juju her mother didn't agreed

mai agreed

sara agreed

razan agreed


so we went walking to the supermarket



a group of guys followed us



guy 1 :hey yashgra


they meant anoud

9ab3'h sh3rha ashgr 3la boni fat7




she ignored them




guy 2: ana abi ha4e


he signed at me




I HATE GUYS WHO CROSS THE LIMITS


he pulled my hand and putted in it a number or idk paper


i throw it at his face and said:7elm ebles bljnaa





suddenly a guy all I could hear him saying



;eb3du 3nhm w est7u 3la wjeehkm 9dg glt 7ya !!!!


suddenly all of them were gone 7MDULLAH !!!!!




I turned to see who was it



The shocking part IT WAS ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,





HOW AND WHO


FIND OUT AT CHAPTER 30


















هناك تعليقان (2):