السبت، 21 يوليو 2012

chapter (31)

okay that massege was weird scary a bet !



and that PIN was like familier IM sure I SAW THAT PIN BEFORE!



I answered




me:who are u ?



10 min later




AHOOD




oh my god what have she done but browning my life



WTF should i thank her for that?





me:esh sweti 3shan agoolk thank u y3ni?




she answered back



ahood: ana hjdt fahad gtlh 5la9 la3d tgrbha ana wyaha t9al7na w kl shy 3shan m3d y7arshk that's why he defended you in fridays that day !




OH MY GOD SUCH A SURPRISING RESULT !!




me:9dg ??




ahood: whs d3wa leesh ak4b kan glt b68a8





me:THANK U IT MEANS ALOT<3



ahood:no worries<3





-



that was surprising how she changed!




I checked my bbm



Talal:halla bl7ub



me; e7lf enk 9adg ?



Talal: 36eni jwye yashe5a 6fshan




me:ashwa


talal: wsh feek katbh fe statues "people changed but sometimes in a good way";p me 97?



me:wath8 much =))?  no ahoood changed




talal:9dg ?



me:I TOLD HIM THE WHOLE STORY



Talal:ogsmblah ya ghadah en r7ti yormarsheh b a863 rjolk !!




me: bsmallah 6yb ;o



that wasn't what I was expecting but cute y5af 3ly ;")





Talal:eh l3d ashufk 6abh 4a mkan wla ay mkan zyh bdoni !




me:o5s ya grandayzer ;$




Talal: =)) 7mdullah w shakr hbalh




me: 1 whole year together  w twk tdri oh ;o





talal: adri bs twni a3trf ;$



me:7bebi al5awf =))


Talal: agool o9 bs =))



me:;$

-




I went to my paino since I missed it and played

a song made me remind how me and talal were aganist the world
how we fight for "us" just to be together
how we survived from all that holes
and how the holes changed in a good way



:


us aganist the world

us aganist the world


you and I we have been at it so long

but still got the strongest fire



you and I

we still know how talk

and know how to walk the wire


sometimes I feel like the world aganist me

the sound of your voice baby that's what save me


when we are together I feel so invincable


cause it's us against the world you and me aganist them all

if your listening to those words

know that we are standing tall

I don't ever see that day that I won't catch you when you fall


cause it's us aganist the world tonight


there will be days

we will be on diffrent sides but that doesn't last for long

we find ways

to get it on track

we know how to turn back on

sometimes I feel I can't keep it together


then you hold me close and you make it better

when Im with you I can feel unbreakable

cause it's aganist the world

you and me aganist them all

if your listening to those words

know that we are standing tall

I would never see that day that I won't catch you when you fall


cause it's against the world tonight


were not gonna brake cause we both still believe

we have know what we have got

and we have got what we need alright

we are doing something right


cause it's aganist the world you and me against them all

if you listening at those words

know that we are standing tall

I would never see that day that I won't catch you when fall

cause it's against the world tongiht

us aganist the world

aganist the world


-


westlife-against the world






-

I head to my dairy and wrote all about ahood

and all about me and talal





I head to my mother


we chatted and drank arabic  coffee together



she told me we have family gathering tomorrow


me:talal byje


mama:mdri walla


me:ok


I kissed her forehead






I head to my bed and slept





yes tomorrow is monday


school + family gathering



so I woke up

done my daily routine

went to school




-
When school was done





I head to my home


mama:ro7i t3'di sre3 w 3'yre k?


me:6yb


I ate my lunch

took a shower


and wear


dark blue avarol

left my hair wide

my hair is wavey so I don't need to use the hair


applied a lipgloss

and some blusher and eyeliner



went down staris



mama:huh talal byje ?


me:la bs sara w anoud w razan w ahood byjin


my mother was giving me that surprising look



mama:dgeega glti ahood?



me:eh?


mama:t9al7to?


me:eh bs mu m3 b39' zy oul



mama: shofi 7bebti bklmk fe mw9'oo3


me:esh?



mama:abeek tb3den 3n albnt y3ni okay 5ly 3la8tk s67yh m3ha ma abeek t7tken feha w t9eren mthlha



I acted innocent


me:lesh esh feeha?



mama:albnt 3ndha 7rkat laf ymen ysar




me:y3ni?

mama:y3ni tklm 3yal mat3rfhm men wra ahlha




me:esh drak?


mama:ana sam3tha tklm


me:glti l omha?



mama:la bkefha mu bnti wsh 3ly mnha


I hugged her



me:ok




so we arrived the the family gathering



\


I went to the girls room

where me and razan and anoud and sara set always




I can all hear them sayin


anoud:  3lmeni esh a9r fe mu5ch ya alhblh anhblti ?



razan:wsho ha4i ghadah t7b talal w 3adi



sara:GHADA W TALAL 3'EER YA MAMA !!


razan:wsh tboon b6'b6 hu gal y7bni




anoud: w km lkm m3 b39'?



razan;esboo3


anoud:hdeeh ya razan wla walla ma y9erlch 5eer awrech wyhhe althany


razan:6yb 6yb




me:esh salfa?




anoud:t5yle alhbla men t7b?




razan:ESKTO


me:afa ya razan men meta t5ben?






anoud:LA BGOOL MST7YA MEN F3LTCH?



me:goli meen?



Anoud :m7md wld 5alti


me:HAW ELI DANA T7BH?




sara:abshrkkk





me:mjnona enti???



razan:shofo hu magal y7bni wla shy but he chats with me like his little sister w he cares w kl shy 9rt a7bh




me:walla lw tdri dana bt4b7k !!!! hu y7b dana hu gali y3amlk as his little sister akeed ya al5blh your his cousin !!! he gave dana promise ring !! mjnona enti?? enseh sheleh men mu5k





sara:len sa3a nfhmha bs bgra mu ra9'ya tfhm



suddenly she was so upset



razan:klkum you had the chances enkum t7bun ella ana :c
dana with m7md and ghadah with talal and my sister with faisal


yes faisal

with anoud I never  mention that cause she doesn't talks about him alot




sara:shofeni ana al3ans w 3ayshh 3adi


me:ana knt mthlk w 3adi one day the right one will come to you !! bs m7md la 7ram 3leek dana is our bestfriend t3'dren feha?


razan: of course not



me:then forget him he treat you like this akeed your his little cousin he treat me like that too hu mu2db w y3aml nas 3la ha4a alasas




razan:5laa9 okay :c






suddenly a girl with 3abay she was covering her face with 6r7h


felled down in our room


me:YUMMA BSMALLAH !!!!!



the girl: bsmallah 3leek wsh shayfh jni?



me:eh walla jni=)))



she removed the cover from her face



YEs it was reema<3


I hugged her


me:misssed u

all the girls did too =))


me:wrak mt3'6ya


reema:saud gal tbeen trw3enhm 3'6i wjhk b3den rjfni 3shan a6ee7 3leekm =))



me:ya7lelh bzrr


reema:shfti=))




Saud shouted outside the room:HEY I HEARD THAT



me: =)) sed a4ank for a long gossping ride




saud entered the room


saud:agool a89 lsank enti wyaha wen talal bs?


me:m3rf :c



saud:bdg 3leeh



he called him


all I can hear is



9dg btsafr ? aha y3ni mara7 tjy




suddenly I was about to fall but I holded myself

how he didn't tell me ?!!!!




saud: mara7 yjy


me:uha



I was upset all of sudden




abdulla and saud went outside



okay so the family gathering was done


I head to my home


and sitll consuming about talal going



Let's skip after two days





yes it's wednesday




so when school was done



and yes talal didn't drove at school at the past two days



school was done


I head to my home upset all of sudden!!!!






I hited my face with the pillow thousands of times




mama:GHADAH ENZLI BSR3A !!



me:mama please t3bana shwy w bnzl


Mama:agoolk bsr3a im very upset of you




t3rfun eli 8m6t om al3afyh?




I head down staris running

i HAVE NEVER DONE SOMETHING WRONG ;/ I WONDER WHY

!!




Okay what will happen next find out at chapter (32);p

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق