الاثنين، 30 يوليو 2012

chapter (33)

let's skip 3 more years



it's my graduation day!!!



out from school


no more memories

more mature life



It was my big day !!!!



Yes I'm Still with talal and we are more stronger than before



anoud graduated last year

and now she is in princes noura university






I woke on the alarm

going to the salon I made a reservation



so when I was there


I couldn't believe yet that

im in the salon cause of my graduation


I was about to tear;')



I made them curled my hair


it looks so beautiful



I went back home


I met my mum on the way to my room



mama:ghadah t3ali bklmk shwy



me:ok smi



my mum showed what was on the back of her hand




it was a box




me:esh ha4a?


mama:eft7eeh


I was about to tear


it was infinity bracelet



I hugged my mum


mama:bnti kbrt:")


me:but I'm still your little girl no matter what a:")







mama:yalla 7bebti bagi 2 hours for the graduation ro7i tjhzi






I went to my room



putted eyeliner
masecra
lipgloss
and blusher

simple<3




I took my graduation uniform


and went down stars


I head to the door



suddenly


voice behind me ; nesti



I turn around


it was tall



he came running and hugged me :")




talal:I love you ghadah


me:love you more




talal:yalla la tt25ren o 4kreni a36eek shy nseteh 3ndi




me:okay<4






I went to my graduation




let's skip1 hour


we cried we hugged each other and head back home <3<3

it was the best day ever


going to miss the school

going to miss our memories
and everything!!




I went to my room finding a little box on my drawer


with a note saying:


it's the moment and it's the day where the promise ring developed into the next step!



I didn't get it !!



I opened that little box and found :
another ring

I checked it

found inside the ring


T and G were made to be together




talal: ghadah I have waited ,my whole life for this


me:yeah ?


talal: ghadah I wanna marry you :")




my tears

is now cries

me:of course ehh ehh :c




he hugged me like he will never see me again <3



we told our mothers about those great news and they agreed they were so happy

they cried







Let's skip after 3 years


we are officially married:")



our honey moon was in Maldives



we spend the most happiest life together



me and my friends are stronger than ever



dana is officially to mu7amd:")




anoud is engaged to her boyfriend<3


razan and  sara and mai and juju are in sultan university and


I went to completed my studies with talal

IN USA








that's our happy ending



through the highs and the lows me and talal crossed together

cause we believed in each others

we loved each others like no body else

we trust each others :")







The end :") hope you liked my stories


and tell me if you want me to write a next story :")



هناك 4 تعليقات: