الاثنين، 16 يوليو 2012

chapter (30)

writer note: I see how your all were spreading guesses
;p <3 love you all


:

BACK TO THE STORY




some of you said it' abdullah ghadah's cousin




the guess is wrong!




some of you sand me DM'S saying it's abdulmalik


no it's not





some of you said it was Talal:


haha wrong ;p



some of you said it's one of talal ftiends like sultan :NO






some of you said IT'S FAHAD




LIKE 4 OF YOU


GUESS WHAT TRUE IT'S FAHAD !!!!!!!









the shoucking moment





idk what happened




we hate each others it used to be one of his revanges



but guess what it's not




anoud:6al3un eli ga3dh a6al3h?



juju:eskti ana m9dumh !!



razan: w lah wayh b3d



sara:ebu wjheen


I was silent i didn't say a word



I was in shocking moment


you would do totally the same if you were in my place



and see how it ends Tha'ts one of my personality that i told you you will know it from the story




when the guys were gone

he smiled and he was gone too ,,,






anyway I was back home





we opened live stream with the girls it was so much fun!!!




we played truth or dare



we watched movie


we stayed late till 9 am



when they all slept



I called talal




me:alo


talal: halla halla<3


me:msh3'ool wla nayem?


talal:nah

me:how are ya?


talal:great as long as you are <3



me:hehe ;p



shwy Dana



Dana:men tklmen ya ml3unh ?



me:e6'lfi



juju gamt fj2a



they both said :TALOLI !!!



and laughed


me:O9 J3LKM MNEB GAYLH BNAT NAYMEEN



sara:haha men galk ntsm3 hehe ;$



me:mnak



talal was laughing so hard





talal: 6'refat bsmallah 3lehm ;p





me:eh tshoof



anoud:7sho 7sho



me:w  enti men wen 6l3ti enti w kshtk ?



anoud: wsh shayfh gdamk jni =))






me:agool talal may9l7 aklmk w grod 3ndi




ALL:KL WA7D YTKLM 3N NAFSH =))




me:kltoni blsankm bsmalla



talal:haha yalla later <3 love you




you know that feeling

when you get sparks in your stomach


that's what I always feel when he say it !!!!






me:emm eh w ana bye bye gbl la yakluni


I hanged the phone



Dana: w ana wsho =))? tra n3rf



me:nseti 7modi wla a4krk ?



Dana:keef al7al ;p



me:eh adb






these days I have no time for piano

idk why

but high school is very hard





we all slept


I start missing my piano LIKE HELL !!!







they were all gone:c



in 4 pm




okay so suddenly when I checked my phone




I got a PIN MSG SAYING:NO NEED TO THANK ME <3





who was it find out at chapter 31


sorry guys for the short post it just i don't have a time !!


im really really sorry ;*






 

هناك تعليقان (2):