الأحد، 1 يوليو 2012

chapter (26)

Writer note: i know your guys really mad at me but im really sorry i've been in the hospital lately for feeling dizzy really sorry<3





back to the story:



How did the hack he knew?


I replayed back


me:no you didn't



I know i know i lied but it's for his own happiness good



Talal:la tk4ben ghadah ;@



me:im not




Talal:adri bt39been bs est3'rbt men 7rktk enk 6al3h w ana bje so i read you r dairy






me:TALAL !!!




talal:im sorry bs lazm a3rf esh feek 3li






me:mefeni shy ok?



Talal:ella w bla dl3 bnat w goli ;p




really he is taking it jokely?!seriously?





me:tbe t3rf 97?



talal:eh



me:enjoy the ride of my misrble life


talal:hbla enti?yalla e7ki



me:m3d tklmni zy oul one time bbm in mdri walla ymkn lw ma ajeek kan ma fkrt a9ln
wla tdg 3ly zy oul ana lazm al7a8k w by5l9 whole month wla 9rt tje aw ts7b e4a jet
ha4a ei feni bs maknt abe agool lesh atd5l fe your life ?live it as you want have fun ;*but keep in your mind that I will change too



*Talal side*



oh finelly she took a really long time -,-



when I read what she wrote my eyes popped out



SHIT WAS I THIS BAD Y3NI?




ouch



I replayed: GHADAH I'LL PROMISE I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU IM SORRY REALLY SORRY MA TWG3T ENI KNT 7YWAN L4A DRJAA ALLAH YA54NI KANI SBB FE T3ASTK !!!





*back to my side*






I showed dana the replay



dana:kwys 7as b4nb i mean i hope he is



me:cute 97 :c



dana:eh mra





I replayed:it's okay ana mara7 a5rb your life just to be with me y3ni I don't own it so if this makes you happy 3adi







talal:you don't own it cause my life we share it babe !b3den your happiness comes first before mine w shy 6be3i i wanna be with you




me:so2al lesh t3'ryt there must be a reason y3ni?






talal:e4a shftk gtlk



me:ok



talal:did you forgived me?



me:of course i did




talal:I love you <3


me:much more<3



yes I forgived him after all everyone desrves second chances<3





suddenly my mum called me




alo


me:halla mama



mama:7bebti e6l3i



me:ok



I said bye to dana and went down staris





heading to the door




I found some car but I could tell it wasn't my driver



our car is Taho GMC



this is bmw




i opened the door




it was talal



me:kef t3rf bet dana?



talal: w 3lykm alslam walla 7mdullah zain




I laughed





me:o9 bs wsh jaybk?



talal:amrk feha shy alwa7d ma ymr zojty?


me:maglna shy ;$




talal:eh adb




me:wdi ard w afshlk




talal:=))la e7lfi?



me:walla =))





we start heading to the road then





he stopped it



the parking was in the graden next to burger king in king fahad road




me:haw wsh salfa?



talal:bn7fr 3n alknz al9'ay3-,-



me:ya 6'rfi wsho?






talal went to the back of his car and pulled a basket



he took my hand and sat on the ground i did too





me:TALAL YA AHBL WSH SALFA?




talal:bnakl hena wshrayk oul mra s3ody romancy 97 ;$




me:oh my god =))cute talal<3




talal:adri


i punched his hand playfully







we ate and chatted




we even played football=)) we had so much fun







I told talal that im going to the garden bathroom he said ok he took me there cause it was dark he was afraid that something might happen






okay after 10 minutes


I finelly went out of the bathroom



i searched for talal but he was no where to be found




suddenly I saw drunk guys kicking a guy who I could tell that it was talal jacket falling on the ground






OH MY GOD IT'S TALAL!!



I RAN TO THEM




i tried to push them suddenly


guy1:halla wallaaa<



me:agool kl 5ra w b3d 3nh!!



guy2:t3ali enti bdalh




Talal got angry and pushed the guy number 2




suddenly they start punching him again


I found a holisten empty bottle on the ground I took it and broke it

on the guy number 1 head






he falled down in pain








me:oh my god esh swet?!!




talal had blood all over he hot face all i can see is an injury:c






I shaked him



me:are you ok




I forget that man number 2 is still behind me





he pulled my hand



me:w5r ya bn alklb!!!




talal moved his hand hardly and reached his leg

he pulled him to the ground next minute he feel on a rock




I called the 997


and 999





they all came I was crying like crazy!!!




the police station took me for the question and took the guy number 1 and talal to the hospital



me and the guy number 2







The officer :mmkun ns2lk km so2al?



me:tf9'l?



The officer: esh wadak 7de8h blel sa3a 2?



me:ana knt m3 wa7d




The officer:esh y9erlk



me:56ebi




The officer:ahlk ydrun?



me:6b3n tgdr tdg ts2lhm




The officer:mmkun rgm omk?




I gave him and he called her






I bet she is worried




The officer:t2kdna men klamk mmkn tfhmeni esh salfa?




me:ana knt abe al7mam talal eli hu 56eebi gal bw9lk 3lshan ma y9er shy 6l3t b3d 10 min w alga 2 y68unh w kanu sakara 7awlt ab3dhm ma gdrt lget 3lbh w 9g3th b eli mu9ab fe mstshfa w thani kan y7awl y56fni bs talal s7b rjlh w 6a7 3l aar9'






The officer: 6yb althani ygool enu 56ebk eli bda



me:mdri men eli bda w esh salfa bs 76u fe balkm akeed hm l2nhm kanu sakra




The officer:shokran tgdren t6l3en w b5ly wa7d men officers yw9lk mstshfa






me:shokrn




I finelly went to the hospital I was worried about talal :c





suddenly I found 5alti samer crying


I cried too like a baby and I found my mother



I told them what happened




me:esh 9ar feeh?



my mum winked at 5alti samer



5alti samer:7bebti mafeh shy




me:mama la t3'mzen w ajl lesh tbkun




mama:5ayfen 3leek b3den ma 3'mzt





me:GOLO ESH FEEEEH



WHAT HAPPENED NEXT FIND OUT AT CHAPTER 27


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق