الأربعاء، 27 يونيو 2012

chapter (25)

Okay this is really the scariest moment of my life seriously I was about to cry




me:Don't worry





abdullah:tsthblen enti lazm nn6



me:keef?



abdullah:after 3?



me:la la


abdullah:kefk ana bn6







suddenly before abdullah was about to jumb


I pressed that button i don't know what do they call it


that makes the motor moves


Harder and Harder


until we were finelly moving and got on the top and head to the bottom all over again







Talal stopped his motor infront of us



Talal:mjnona enti??


me:leesh?



Talal:t7sbeni ahbl ma shft eli 9ar gbl shwy





me:ma9ar shy




Talal:twni brgalkm l3d trgen ok?




me:Talal ya bay5



Talal:ghadah swi eli gtlk



I hate when talal start being bossy around?but it's for my own good right?








abdullah was to scared to complete the ride so he just decided to wait for his motor















THE NIGHT WAS DONE AND WE HAD SO MUCH FUN






When I woke up



I checked my phone as always



4 BBM


3 B.C

and one from talal


Talal:ghadah :C



me:esh feeeek ?




I waited 2 hours and he didn't answer back


I pinged him 1000000000000000000 times


the whole conversation was PING!!!!;;O




and he still doesn't answer



I was worried afraid



sudeenly he finelly answered


Talal:a7bk


me:5wftni ya 7ywan walla me too :c



Talal:lesh 5fti?


me:3shank ma rdet w 7a6 sad face 3la bali feek shy




Talal:no I'm ok ;p



me:7mdullah<3



Talal since the day I met him he putted next to his name



G<3



and now he removed it?



this is really weird


but I never removed the T next to my name







ugh never mind



I was at home I didn't went out or something

it was 1 am

the middle of the night


Talal didn't called me like he used to

so I did



6oooo6


6ooo6


6oooo6


6oooo6



;alo?



me:ahln kefk?


Talal:halla 7mdullah u?

me:7mdullah wshfek j7dtni alyum la klmtni bbm wla phone


I said it jokely



Talal:Ghadah I gotta go bye



6oo6 6oooo6



whats' his problem this is getting in my nervs?









so the 2 weeks past and Talal changed



he used to call me

and now he doesn't im the one who calls and he hang up all of sudden for no reason


and he evem didn't bother him self to write an excuse for it bbm



he used to bbm everyday
and now once at 3 days



my name was removed from his stautes messege


THERE MOST BE AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF HIS BAD BEAVEIOR









when ever I tried to tell him


my fingers stoppes me everytime from writing him



all the ideas get into my mind


I MIGHT HURT HIM




2 weeks and i also never see him




gosh!!

for somehow I felt it's my fualt maybe i didn't treat him as he desrves



:



I went to my piano and start playing



I shouldn't have been A better girl

instead of waisting time spending my life searching for the finner things


you always gave me another chance to make it right but i didn't deserve cause i didn't understand

and I feel so bad cause you wouldn't do the same with me but i know what your weakness is

and you feel so bad and your own an open road

so gone im looking back



I thought i had you on leash Like i could do whatever


I wanted to and I wanted to and you were going to wait for me baby no



another table is turning off

like your the master and im on the strings

your in control of me


and I feel so bad

and now you doing it to me cause you know what my weakness is

and you feel so bad

and im on open road trying to go but im looking back


I'm looking for him I'm trying to find him I really need him


I think i love him

you can blame it

all one me

I know it's like this because of me


now im just like hitchhaker waiting for a ride

with no cause in sight

and it feels so bad cause you wouldn't do the same with me but i know what your weakness is yeah




and I feel so mad


and your on an a open road


long gone I can have you back


im looking for him I'm trying to find him




I really need him I think I love him


I wanna see him oh i never wanna leave ya

i wanna keep ya


I think I LOVE YA



-



chris brown-open road







It was early and yes it was wednesday


I think 5alti samer is coming but talal ain't coming as usaul


I turned my back suddenly I found talal




I looked down




Talal:what's the song about this time




me:I gotta go


I went out of the room





*many asked about the dairy I still write it everyday but i don't have to mention it *





I took my 3baya


and went to the car called the dirver


7seet eni 78era mdri leeh



I didn't know where to go



PING!!!



from talal


talal:wen ray7a


me:beet dana


talal:leeh w ana 3ndk


me:twg3tk mara7 tje zy daym so broo7 lha ana gtlha w bnat byjunha



talal:ok have fun




-




I didn't took my mother permestion SHIT



I told the driver to go to dana's house


i know she have nothing to do

cause she just tweeted

"BORED*YAWN*






I bbmed my  mother on the way


and told her what happened


she said:ok bs la trj3en mt25r w e4a rj3ti bet ntfahm





I was wearing a skinny jeans and regular shirt


with a pony tail



when i FINELLY ARIVVED

I rang the door bell



Dana opened it



dana:ghadah wsh jaybk




I m still feeling bad about ditching talal after all I missed him



tears keep falling frrom my face


Dana:ed5liii foog bsr3aa




we went to her room



dana is the only who knew about talal changing pretty fast





Dana:a7sn ma3leek mnh hu eli mt3'yr enti w wsh d5lk


me:a7s ana swetlh shy w t3'yr 3u8bha


Dana:ytklm malh lsan?



I stayed quit



Dana:I know what could makes you better




me:esh?


Dana: krispey kream dount


me:abeee :c




Dana:5o4i

she also gave me soft drink we ate and chat together


me:keef m7md?


Dana:7modi lw sm7ti ;$


me:ya3eni


Dana;:76'na t3ban~;p




me:kwys




*Talal side*



I was a bet surprised of ghadah ditching me



THe song

everything?!



i know i wasn't alouded to touch her dairy


But I  have to at less there must  a clue for all that reaction and behavior



I opened the last page




Dear dairy




i don't know how to start but i just have to tell you


talal changed the oppisite person


every girl expect her man to change in better way but mine in bad way



there must be something behind all of this shit



I always thought he would never changed but he did



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,etc




THe END

-


i WAS SURPRISED ABOUT IT




i said to myself

: ana t3'yrt ?la dl3 bnaat

ella i think i am


must7el togol ke4a men rasha?





*BACK TO MY SID




i got those anoying ping again uff



it was talal



Talal:GHADAH!

ME:umm


Talal: do you really think I changed?



HOW THE HACK DID HE KNOW ABOUT IT?!!!




WHAT HAPPENED NEXT FIND OUT AT CHAPTER 26


هناك تعليقان (2):