الاثنين، 11 يونيو 2012

chapter(16)

okay i was shocked about the part that he asked about me !!

me:esh galk?

jouri:a5r w7da 3la ysar ghadah alflani 97?gtlh eh esh drak gal malk sh3'l

me:kan m3i b summer camp t4krth esh y9erlk?

jouri:wld 3mti

i was now really shocked he is jouri's cousin SHIT!

me:uhaa


so the night was so perfect i told them there is sleep over !
the girl who their parents agreed to sleep are:


1-mai
2-dana
3-juju
4-anoud
5-sara
6-razan
7-jouri
8-fahdah
9-maha
10-me lol ;p


so were all going to sleep in the basment


i made marry prepered the beds

i went to brought a movie

HORROR

it was the garage

and brought also popcorn and so drinks that left



me:yalla bnaat nl3b truth or dare?


all:no


weird first time they say no to truth or dare

me:esh tbun nswei?


all:LIVE STREAM


me:okay


i brought the laptop

and some scary masks


we all weird it


maha:let's check the questions

1#-SING A SONG


we all start singing leesh ft7ti shn6ti =))


2#- *******PRANK THE NUMBER 05


juju called it

6oooo6 6ooo6


juju:hello

she putted him on speakers

the guy:men m3aya?

juju:shrekar ferrari rb7t m3ana bsyart ferrari 7mra 2012 =))


we all laughed


the guy hunged up

6ooo6 6ooo6


3#-YOU GUYS ARE PRETTY AMAZING

4#- I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF

5#- HAHAHA COOL


we got like 42 viewrs pretty amazing


suddenly i saw one of the question is


6#-7mdullah w shaker bitches

my eyes popped out

me:HA4A FAHAD ALKLB!!!


jouri:it's my cousin y3ni respect it

me:sorry bs shofi your cousin esh ygool 3nna

jouri glanced at the screan


she stayed quit all night


we watched the movie and had so much fun<3

in the middle of the movie when the door was about to open

marry opened the door

marry:tbi shy gbal mafe ana num?


WERE ALL JUMBING SCREAMING
RUNNING WITH NO DIRECTION


when we realized it's marry we laughed so hard =))

me:la 5la9 ro7i nami



okay so the night is off most of the girls parents took them at 7 am cause it's weekend not a summer

it was friday


mama:YALLA GOMI BNROO7

me:mabiii :c

mama:bnroo7 bet talal yalla!!!


me:OK ;D

with a happy tone loooool

my mother giggled and went outside my door

i changed into

reese's shirt and black shorts

curlied my hair

applied a little make up

mascra -blusher-lipgloss

i was done i took my phone and went downstaris


TALAL<3IS CALLING

i answered

me:ahln

talal:wenk?

me:b6l3 al7en

talal:okay take care bye sweetie<3

i hunged up the phone

and went to my car

--------------------------------------------------------------

when we finelly arrived
to talal's house

i hugged him

talal:missing u

me:way more <3

he grabbed my hand

talal:nl3b ps3?

me:YALLA

we went and played ps3 while lara played with talal's cousin his name is khalid he is so cuteeee<3


me:esh nl3b?

talal;LBP 2

LBP:little big planet 2

me:ok

we start playing and playing and playing


when we were done we played uno <3it was so much fun

talal:3'sheeti ma y9l7!!!!!

me:ma 3'sheet!!

talal:ma3rfk ana?

me:leesh?

talal:daym t3'shen ajl fe a7d yg3d jmb al bank fe monopoly w ys7b 500 dollars??

me:hehe ;$bs uno a9ln ma3rf keef a3'sh!!


talal:n9aba!!

me:a7sn la t9d8


talal: goli enk 3'sheti bs goli please ;p?

me:LA


talal:please!!

me:LA


talal:6yb goli eni a7bk


i start blushing

me:LA

he pulled my hands strongly

our faces was inch away our eyes met

DAMN IT HE HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL EYES EVER!!!


talal:goli

me:ok eh

talal:eh wsh


me:a7bk


talal:b3di zojti alsn3a=))


me:men yumi sn3a

talal:em78=)) tswen 5bz w joben bs

me:y79lk aswelk a9ln

talal:eh y79li sh3'ltna tsweli ;$


he keep teasing me!!! and the problem is i got pissed off easily


i gave him the most devilish stares

talal:amz7 amz7 yumma t5wfen enti t3rfen tswen kbsa =))

me:abd=))


we joked around when suddenly i heard my mum shouting with angry tone


mama:GHADAH YALLA BNRO7

it was too early like 8 pm we usely end the night at like 2 am


me:esh salfa?

talal:mdri emshi nnzl


mama:YALLLA ELBSI 3BAYTK W EMSHI N6L3

me:okay okay

i wore my 3baya i said goodbye to talal

and carried my little sister

i went to the car

me:mama esh salfa.?

mama:mafi shy!!

me:n6l3 sa3a 8 ? oul mra t9eer


mama:eskti ghadah tra 9dg mali 5lgk

my sister was sleeping on my lap


i stayed quit all the night


what was happening?

i bbmed talal

me:esh salfa 3rft shy?


talal:omi m39ba w kl shy twklni tbn ;p

me:=)) same here walla

talal:Esh ttwg3en?

me:mdri all i know enu shy by6l3 mkbrenh


talal:e4a 3rfti shy goleli w e4a ana 3rft bgoolk

me:ok

-



so LET'S SKIP TO THE DAY AFTER

it was afternone

i went to my mother cause she called me


me:smi?

mama: la t7aken talal ok?

my eyes was going to popped out it was getting widen more than ever!!

me:leesh?

mama:ana w 5altk samer t6a8ena


me:lesh t6a8eto?

mama:malk sh3'l fe salfa alzbda l3d tklmenh w delete him from your bbm contact fahmh?

me:MAMA I CAN'T MEN JEDKM TD5LUNA FE SALFA?

mama:swi eli gtlk la yjeek shy mu 3ajbk


i went to cry in my room

i cried i cried i cried LIKE HELL!!


my eyes was totally red

my face was extremly wet

she want me and my love to not talk to each others again?she is insane!!!

i can't do this i seriously can't

TALAL <3IS CALLING


me:hey

in low tone

talal:GHADAH ESHFEEK?


me: omi w omk mt6agen

talal:adri she said to me


me:3rft leeh?

talal:tgoli mw9'oo3 kbar kni bzr

me:7ta ana w tgoli la tklmeenh :c

talal:ghadah enti jalsh tbkeen?

me;huh

talal:ws3i 9drk 5la9 la tbken 7ta ana galtli ke4a!!!


me:esh nswi :c?

talal:walla mdri

me:l76'a esh rayk we talk but without them knowing?

talal:eh a7sn


me:ttwg3 salfh lhdrja kbera

talal:ma atw83 all i know enu byrj3un enshalla zy oul w a7sn


me;i hope so :c

talal:la tbkeen it hurts to hear you like that

me:5la9 mara7 abki

talal: i love you bye<3

me:me too bye<3

i hunged up the phone and called guess who?

REEMA


6oo6 6oo6

6ooo6 6ooo6


reema:alo

me:halla

reema:halla ghadah

me:kefk

reema:great wshfeek?

me: i told her everything

reema:lmn ashof omk bklmha im sure enu mw9'o3 ma ystahl


me:thank u reema

reema:wsh d3wa  yalla 7bebti bye

me:bye

i hunged up the phone

-


i was setting thinking what else could happened


i went to my dairy and wrote what happened



i felt like singing a song

i went to my piano start playing:

we were both young when i first saw you

i close my eyes and flash back start im standing there

on the blacony summer air

see the lights see the party the balll gowns

see you make your way through the crowd and say hello

little did i know

that you were romeo you throwing pebbles and my daddy said stay way from juliet



and i was crying on the staircase begging you please don't go


and i said

romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

i will be waiting all that's left to do is run you will be the prince
and i'll be the princeses it's a love story baby just say yes


so i'll sneck out to the graden to see you

we keep quit cause were dead if they know so close your eyes

skip the town for a little while

oh cause you were romeo
i was scarlet letter and my daddy said stay away

from juliet
but your everything to me i was begging you please don't go
and i said

romeo take me somewhere we can be alone

i'll be waiting all that's left is do is run

you will be the prince and i'll be the princeses

it's a love story baby just say yes

romoe save they try to tell me how to feel this love is diffecult but it's a real

don't be afraid we will making out of this mess it's a love story baby just say yes

so i got tierd of waiting wondering if your ever coming around my faith in you was fading

when i met you on the outskirits to town and i said romoe save me i've been feeling so alone

i keep waiting for you but you never come is this in my head i don't know what to think

he knelt to the ground and pull out a ring said marry me juliet you never have to be alone
i love you and that's all i really know i'll talk to your dad go pick out of white dress

it''s a love story baby just say yes

-


taylor swift-love story



that song was toally fit into my moment right now



mama:what the song is about?


i turned behind my back

i ignored that


i know it's wrong but what she is doing to me and talal is wrong too


mama:7bebti ana lmn gtlk l3d tklmenht5yle 56bk w ana w omh lesa mt6agen lmn tzoren omh
wsh btswe?

mr:mali d5l feha ha4a wa7d thani shy tra mra ananya enukm tb3duna 3n b39' lnfskm

mama:e4a kbrti btfhmeen


i was crying :c


i stalk talal tweets

last one it said

* if your hand is still holding mine strongly then no worried we will fight this out*

i tweeted

*how selfish sparating two people just because of your problems*


talal retweeted it




i slept

with worried
and broked hopes


what else could happen?


FIND OUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO ME AND TALAL

WILL THE MOTHERS WILL SLOVE THE THINGS BETWEEN THEM OR NOT?

all in chapter 17





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق