الخميس، 7 يونيو 2012

Chapter (12)

"roses are red violent are blue I couldn't handle it that's why I'm behind you"

I was afraid to look behind my back
I turned slowly finding talal!!!!



Oh my god :(


I came to him running so I hugged him there was a tears of happiness in my eyes

He hugged me tighter and pulled me up
Talal :your smile /your laugh /your eyes/your hug /your adorable face everything you have I missed it :c

It was only one more week for ramdhan to finish

Me: I used to cry every night :c

We wasted 10 minutes on hugging

Suddenly my mother came she smiled
We immediately broke our hug
Mama: keef almufaj2a ?

I came to her kissing her forehead I hugged her really tight

Me: a7la shy fe Denya ;') mu mafi7juzat?

Mama: 3ndi was6at
She winked

My mum left us alone

Talal: t3ali shwy

He brought me to a bag

There was a question mark on my face

Talal: open it

Me: 6yb

I did there was a lot of things inside

Talal sat on the ground grabbed the first thing was beautiful tiffany necklace
He tied it at my neck

Me: leesh!??

Talal : some way to express my love to you

I smiled

Me: too much!!

Talal: may3'la 3leek ;*

I hugged him

Talal: wait that's nothing

Question mark on my face

Talal got out of the bag alot of things

Jacket from Armani / bag from dkny / bag from hardos

Talal : those are a few from many others gifts

Me: talal mgdr a54ha I'm sorry :c

Talal: e4a t7beni 9dg

Me: I do but this is too much way too much

Talal : nothing is a much on you

I hugged him so tight

Talal: hope you liked it

I have to admit it talal have a great taste on girls gift

Me; akeed ay shy mnk by3jbni

This reaction I was shocked of it

He squeezed my cheeks with his lips

I blushed !!!


Suddenly Sara entered the room

Sara: wenk adwrk oh hi talal

Talal: ahln nsebti

I laughed
Me: nsebtk?
Talal: bgra enti ? Zojti enti akeed your cousin bt9eer nsebti

Me: walla 3ad mshkltk mtzwj bgra

I laughed

Talal : a7la bgra

We all laughed our butt

Sara :kwys m3trfa enk bgra

Me: kli 5ra =))

I had fun with talal today I love him
I took the paper he putted next to my left side and putted it inside my dairy !! And wrote about what happened today
I bagged talal to sleep in mzr3a
He finely agreed
I took him to my piano

Sara will sleep too by the way

And played :
I can't win I can't rain I will never win this game with out you
I am lost I am vain I will never be the same without you
I won't run I won't fly I will never make it right without you
I can't risk I can't fight all I need is you and I without you !! Without youuu
-
Usher -without you

Sara: fr7ana enti!!
Talal : keef 3rfti
Me : Sara eskti
Sara: excuse me he is your future husband he should know
Talal: know what!!
Sara: when ghadah sing she only sings about what she feels and that song was addicted to you,well most of the songs are
Me: akrhk!!
Talal: I love you ;*

Yes I only sang one part of the song
Suddenly talal played the rest how cute :c I love him:
Can't erase so I'll take blame but I can't accept that gremstrange without you
I cant quick now this can't be right I can't take one more sleepless night without you
I won't survive I won't climb if you not here I'll play my lies without you
I can't look I'm so blind I lost my heart I lost my mind without you!!
-

Sara: Allah mswen duet =))?
Me: gaf6h bsmallah 3leek =))

So let's skip till tomorrow
I woke up at 2 pm
Founding myself
Fe ha4a shy for swimming looks like a bed when you lay down in it while swimming ?

I said to myself how did I get there !!!!!??

How did I get there find out at chapter (13)
And yes today 2 chapters ;*











ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق