السبت، 16 يونيو 2012

chapter (19)

dana:about talal

me:goli!!


dana:okay shofi shy cute tra kl yum ydg 3ly w ys2l 3nk kefh?esh mswya?



me:I LOVE HIM:c



all:awwwwwwwww<3




dana:w gali ehtmi fe 97tk w drajtk greb you will be mine



me:mafhmt


dana:ana b3d lmn s2lth gal btshuuf



i hugged her:c


juju:yalla go sing for us please ghadah ;$


we all went to my black piano and i start playing:

from this moment life has begun

from this moment your are the one

right beside you is where i belong


from this moment on


from this moment i have been blessed


i live only for your happiness


and for you only i give my last breathe


from this moment on



i give my hand to you with all my heart

i can't wait to live my life with you

i can't wait to start


you and i will never be apart


my dreams came true

because of you


from this moment

as long as i live i will love you

i promise you this

there is nothing

there is nothing i wouldn't give


from this moment on


your the reason i believe in love

and your answeres for my prayers from up above


all i need is you and I

my dreams came true because of you

-

shania twain-from this moment



i turn around to see all the girls tearing



me:matshufun shr


mai:he is lucky to have u :c


me;wait ho-w


dana:ts2leen daym kef n3rf you only sing about what you feel!!!



me:ahaha ;p



suddenly juju wiped her nose with anoud shirt prankly =))


and made a voice sneeze



anoud:allah ygrfch w yfkni men 3dwench ya 5ra!!!!



juju:a39abk la yn6 fek 3r8



anoud:eklai 5ra



juju:ok


anoud:adb



juju:agoo 3lek =))?



mai:5fe 3lena ya undertaker


juju:KLO ZG


we all laughed her face t3rfun eli mt76m?




Dana:OH MY GOD


me:wsh


dana:TALAL JALS YDG!!


me:rdi put him on speaker!!!



dana:k


-


Dana:alo


talal:msh3'ola


dana:la hw

talal:keefk?


dana:7mdullah w ent


talal:7mdullah keef ghadah ?


dana:kwysa


talal:dana amana!!


dana:y3ni mra7 ak4b 3leek matkl wla shy



i punched her arm



talal:ufff !! esh aswi?


dana:mdri walla


talal:kef drasth?



dana:mswtaha nazl



talal:K4ABA!!


dana:walla

i gave that look*im deeling with you later*;p



talal:aklmha?



dana:keef?


talal:e4a shfteha 36eha al phone



i whispered NOW!!


dana moved her head left right saying no





dana:eh ok

talal:okay bye e4a 7tajt shy 3meni



dana:sure

talal:bye



when she hangged the phone


CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :C I LOVE HOW IS HE CARING <33333





dana:allah la y9'rkm goli amen


me:amen :c




suddenly juju start drinking redbull


u jumped on her



me:JEBI YA ZG


juju:KLI TBN ENTI MAKLTI SHY AYAM W TBEEN REDBULL MNAAK


me:PLEASE :C



i start to move my hands to reach the redbull until I got it




i drank the redbull




and licked the bottom so she can never drink it



juju:kli zg :c


sara:men gal enk btshrbeenh jebi brmeeh!!!



me:no


i drank as fast as i could half of it



until sara took it away and throw it in the trash



me:7ywanaaaaaaa




sara:al7ywan rask yum 54teeh






anyway the girls went back to their houses




my stomech start hurting me like Hell!!


I went running to the bathroom and throw up




I wanted to watch the Tv down staris when i was about to move my feet to the last stair


I passed out!!!


i only saw what's infront of me was black


i try to scream i try to do everything to move to even whispere guess what i couldn't!!!





let's skip the day after it!!




i opened my eyes and all what i can see infront of me is a white wall


i try to turn my head to see who is beside me

it was my mother crying and GUESS WHAT ?!

talal !!!



i was surprised

I tried to move my lips slowly i couldn't talk


so i just sign at them to give me a water my mother came and gave me a water



Mama:leesh tswen ke4a ya ghadah :c


me:wsh-swet


Mama:tdren swulk 3'sel m3dh !!w  galo 3nd f8r dam 7d!!



me:uha


Mama:wsh maklh?

me:REDBULL


Mama:9a7ya enti?!! w mu 7a6h shy fe fmk


me:3adi


Mama:you know redbull isn't good for you !!


i was silent so is talal



suddenly talal broke the silence


talal:kefk al7en ghadah?


me:kwysa


I smiled the biggset smile ever can't believe THAT HE IS BY MY SIDE





my mum noticed it



suddenly auntie samer entered the room as fast as she could



and slammed the door hardly and came and to me and hugged me and kissed my head


my mum saw her reaction and got surprised



me:ahln<3


auntie samer:7beebti l3d tswen ke4a


me:enshalla :c


auntie samer:esm3i noura(my mother);p bklmk fe mw9'o3



mama:goli



auntie samer: ma t7sen m95t alsalfh 3la bs men bydf3


ME:N3M MFRGEENA 3SHAN MEN BYDF3


TALAL:9A7YEEN ENTU?!!!



me and talal looked at each others and laughed i said jokely


me:OUL mra adri enu e7na a38l mnkm =))


talal:w ll2f b3d


5alti samer and my mum went out side



i hugged talal


Talal:walla missed u :c


me:ajl ana esh agool


Talal:is that mean we are back?


me:HELL YEAH<3 b tdri bshy



Talal:esh?



me:mkan wdi tshufni ke4a


Talal:leeh?

me:y3ni 3ajbk alwjh alm9fg?


Talal:a7la wjh m9fg your beautiful every moment<3


me:awwwwww


Talal:bs mu y3ni 6e7i 3lena daym ;p


me:5erh

Talal:leesh?


me:look at us we are back<3


he kissed my cheek and whispere in my ear


talal:Your everything that I ever wanted <3





LOOK FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS WITH MORE EVENTS ;*


FIND OUT THE NEW EVENTS IN CHAPTER 20





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق