الأحد، 10 يونيو 2012

chapter (15)

okay what an asshole

should i tell talal?


i really don't want to get him in trouble or get him in hurt because of me :c

gosh this confusing!!!


i went to my school
yes i was nervous

consuming all the times i mean what kind of guy would  do that?? what should i do now


mai:ghadah wshfeek?

me:nothing

mai:el3bi 3la 3'eri


me:t5yle w ana ray7a mdrsa fe syara l78tni

mai:ok?

me:fahad was holding a bored with my pin in it


mai:a7 7ywaaan


me:mai esh aswe :c

juju and dana :wsh ga3den ttsrsrun ?


i told them and my cousins sara/razan/anoud

razan:ha 7ywan?

me:abshrk

anoud:oul mra bgolha bs 3ndi fkra

me:impress me

anoud:goli l halla tjeeblch 9ort 5wath enti mara7 tswen shy feha bs t5wef

me:6yb should i tell talal?

juju:n9e7a mni eh l2nu lw 3rf mnk a7sn men 3'erk


mai:FOUND IT

me:esh?

mai:ya 7bebtie wa7da men 5wath lgetha fe twitter 7a6h 9ortha

me:show me

mai:bs la 9ora mu baynh

me:3shan ke4a 3mti mrzztha

razan:y3nni free =))

me:lol

okay so the school was done i told halla she said ok

oh my god this should be good

she showed me his sister picture in bikkni

both<3 who the winner now


my phone start ringing

TALAL <3 IS CALLING

i answered


me:hello

talal:hey kefk?

me:good talal bgoolk shy

talal:esh?

me:i told him about what happened

talal:ghadah erslili 9wr 5wath

me:la 3eb

talal:tkfen walla mara7 aswe shy bs bhddh fehm w bms7ha gdamk wsh d3wa

me:akeed?

talal:eh walla

me:5la9 lmn askr bsrlha


talal:ok

we talked a little then when he hanged up

i wasn't sure of sending the picture to him

it's not that i don't trust it's something else but i don't know what is it

too bad i did sand to him

he told me to give him fahad pin

i did

so he keep sending captures between him and fahad conversation

*TALAL SIDE*
i was really angry about it!!! how could he do that to a girl while he already have sisters?

ma y7s alklb? wla y5af?

*BACK TO MY SIDE*


the captures are


first one:

TALAL:halla bl7beeb

fahad:meen?

talal:malk sh3'l t3al ya klb wsh n6'amk tdoor bl pin 78 bnt? ma t5af rbk ent ma3ndk 5awat?

fahad:UHAA HALLA TALAL oul shy e6l3 mnha la al3n omk

talal:sand him the pictures

-

second capture

fahad:men wen lk al9wr?

talal:malk d5l 7suft shnbk ya klb tswe ke4a fe bnat 5lg allah

fahad:esm7 9wr

talal:la ya 7bebi lesh ams7ha w ent tswe fe bnat nas ke4a 3adi 3ndk hu ?eli ma tr6'ah 3la 5awtk la tr6'ah 3la bnat alnas
fahad:esm3 ya klb en ma ms7t al9wr byje ghadah shy mu 3ajbk

-
third capture


talal:elmsha w must8bl 5watk by6'e3


fahad:5la9 esm3 mara7 adwr b pin ghadah wla ra7 aswelha shy bs ems7 al9wr

talal:eh ok bs 5lk gd klamk 5lk lw mra rjal

fahad:ella e4lf

THE END

i texted talal

me:a5ern<3

talal:yeah ert7ti now?

me:eh<3 thank u<3

talal:wsh d3wa ashufh yswe ke4a w askt<3

me:i love you

talal:way ahead<3

-



i told the girls in the group what happened they were all

like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3:c

IN THE GROUP CHAT:

juju:yalla trzgna :c<3

me:LOL amen

dana:3ndi 7mudi<3

sara:er7mi 3umrk lmn tgolen 7mudi a7sh bzr

juju:meeen jeed

mai:exactly=))


-

LET'S SKIP AFTER A WHOLE MONTH


me and talal are totally fine together<3
my friends is something im blessed with <3
my family is something i would never change<3

my school grades was getting better cause i promised talal that i'll do better job at school
fahad is totally a history ;)
ahood kept on trying to get talal

and when ever i remember her i start singing some song makes me FIGHT FOR WHAT I LOVE
like this moment im sitting on the piano playing:


give 'em hell turn their heads

gonna live life till were dead

give me scars give me pain

then they well say to me say to me say to me

there goes a fighter there goes a fight
here comes a fighter

they well say to me this one is a fighter
till the referee rings bell
till both your eyes start to swell

till the crowd goes come what were gonna do kid?


-

ryan tedder the fighter<3



so let's start a new day


it's a weekend

and i invited most the girls in my school


to my house for DJ in a water slide pretty fun huh;)?


i went with dana so she can help to the super market and got snacks for the girls


6 kind of chips:

1-doretoz chese
2-doretoz sweet and chili
3-spicy lez
4-salty lez
5-pizza lez
6- chetos 7ar nar =))

4 kind of drinks:
1-redbull
2-holiston
3-cook
4-mirnda strawberry


9 kind of choco:

1- reeses
2-kinder
3-notella
4- snikers
5-twix
6-orio
7-m&m
8-galexy
9-kitkat


got some anoosh brownies and cookies
cupcakes from suger sprinkels

and orderd like 50 meals from mac

mac chicken

snacks metion is completed!


me and dana and marry prepered the snacks on the tables

and brought some DJ lights and make the light postion
in the water slide sight

brought some box of water


putted some soap in the water slide play ground

and water

brought the streo and the ipod


THE PLACE IS COMPLETED

next metion is me and dana

we went and wore some
sporty adidas shorts and tank top

applied our hair into a pony tail

and only some a little lip gloss

most of the girls we invited came

we played football in the water slide


it was so much fun we danced and slided in the water slide playground


and ate mostly everything

of course i mean food is girl bestfriend but worst enemy for he wieght haha ;p


we took pictures and putted into our display pictures



a girl named jouri suddenly came to me and said


jouri:keef t3rfen fahad?

me:fahad men?

jouri:fahad alflani

me:ma3rfa

i lied cause i already said fahad is history and talal is my present and future<3

jouri:ghadah s2lni 3nk kef ma t3rfenh?

me:esh galk?

jouri:******************************************************************



WHAT HAPPENED NEXT FIND OUT AT CHAPTER (16) ;P



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق