الأحد، 3 يونيو 2012

chapter (9)

*TALAL SIDE*

i got a call from 5alti noura(ghadah's mum) and she said i want to talk to you about something


i was scared nervous !!!!

i went inside my car and drove to ghadah's house

i rang the bell suddenly the maid opened the door and lead me to the living room upstaris


i saw auntie noura sitting on the couch when she saw me she smiled the biggest smile ever

5alti noura:talal 7bebi come

i sat next to her

5alti noura:la t5af mafi shy bs knt abe aklmk


me:smi


5alti noura:ghadah galtli 3n kl shy


me:umm

5alti noura: im happy for you guys mu 3an shy l2nk a7sn men nas kther wld nas w mtrbi mashalla 3leek



me:tslmeen ha4a men 6eb a9lk <3

5alti noura :bs abe agoolk shy w 76h 5atm fe e9b3k w ew3deni feeh


me:amri?

i was blushing like crazy i think she noticed

5alti noura:take care of ghadah please


me:b76ha fe 3yoni<3


5alti noura:e3tbr nfsk wldi w meta ma b3'eta tji t3al


me:thank you 5alti<3


she hugged me

and then when all of sudden i saw ghadah standing on the staris with a shock face


5alti nouraa:ghadah 7bebti t3ali


she sat next to her mother and the other side

5alti noura;take care of talal tra wldi


she smiled the wildest smile ever

I LOVE HER SMILE REALLY<3


ghadah:men dun ma tgolen akeed<3

5alti noura:allah y5lekm lb39' <3

both of us :wyak<3


5lati noura:talal wsh rayk tnam 3ndna?


me:walla ya 5alti ma jbt la mlabs wla shy mra jaya enshalla


5alti noura :3la ra7tk bs eshr 3ndna ok?


me:enshalla<3

*BACK TO MY SIDE*

i was shocked when i saw talal

all though he looked HOT!!

he was wearing a addidas shorts and  and some football shirt

his dimples his curly hair is so cute<3


my mother told us :we should take care of each others and she went back to her room

now it's just me and talal

lara was already sleeping

i was blushing all the time


talal:kefk ghadah<3?

me:kwysa you?

talal:a7d ma yshufk w ma y9eer b5eer?

i blushed

talal:leesh sakth aroo7?


me:lalalalalalalala


talal:6yb<3wsh swetu alyum?


me:nothing g3dt m3 my girls fe basment


talal:your beautiful by the way<3

me:talal t3bana amana mali 5lg ast7i =))


talal:yashen eli ygoolk klam 7lu ya al3jaza eli yshufk t3'slen mo3een men 9ba7 allah 5eer

we laughed

I have a cat she is too small but so cuteeeeee<3

sherazya with big poppy eyes<3

she came


talal:maknt adri enu 3ndk c86wh?

me:oh men zman<3


talal:esh esmha?

me:lulu<3

talal:how cute you are <3

me:thank u<3

talal:i meant the cat bs enti cute b3d

we laughed so hard y333 fshlaaa


so we chatted watch movie till i feel sleep

at 3 am

i woke up on 12 pm i realized i have en extremly bad headache!!!


i went to the mirror and washed my face but something catch my eyes something on my hand


i realized it was  a braclet i don't have this braclet how ??


it wasa beautiful juicy braclet<3333333 yes gold one

i checked my bbm

2 bbm 3 mention in twitter

it was anoud
and talal and some broudcast

i checked talal chat first<3


talal:goodmorning how is the surprise ;D


me:your the one who putted w braclet on my hand?

talal:did you liked it ?

me:talaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal malk da3i<3 thank you so much it's beautiful


talal:ma y3'la 3leek<3


me:aww ;$

i really love him <3
 my life is worthless without him<3


i checked anoud chat :

anoud:weeench ya 7ywanaa!!!

me:wshfeek?

anoud:t5yle men m6RSHLI PIN msg

me:meen?


anoud:fahad!!!


me:N3M WSH YB3'A?

anoud:

*CAPTURE OF THE PIN MSG*

it said:hey anoud ghadah needs to realize that i still love her!!! w ana mst7eel athbt 3la bent w7da but my heart belongs to her not them walla !!


me:wsh ybi 4aaa?!!!

anoud:ma yst7i walla lw mnnh ams7 wayhe bl bla6


me:erslelh ghadah ma tbeek w 5lhum ynfu3nk she HATES YOU!!


anoud:okay


after 10 minutes

anoud:Rad


ME:esh gal?

anoud *SAND A CAPTURE OF THE PIN MGS*


:uha she hates me ajal? ana awreha a9ln y79lha mthli



me:y3 show off people grf


anoud:tsthbleen 5ra fe wayhh ma 3lech mnh


me:adri i Love talal anoud

anoud: i know you do

i told her everything


anoud:ya 7lelaaa <33


me:;D


i throw my phone on the bed and grabbed my dairy and start wrtining

:


Dear Dairy


i never fall in love with someone as much as talal even fahad never had that much of love as talal does

he is amazing he is surprising <3

i love him and yes fahad the jerk is back he keep senting threating msgs to anoud but all i will do is avoid him i have my talali now what else do i want?


-


i keep asking myself should i tell talal before it's to late?


yes yes


i went on our chat at bbm


me:TALAL!!


talal:3yonh?

me:tslm 3yonk<3 3adi adg 3leek fa9'i


talal:for you always <3

me:;$

i called him


6OOO6 6OOO6 6OO6 6OO6

talal:alo?

me:ahln

talal:halla walla kefk ghado?

me:kwysa you

talal:7mdulla<3

me:talal fahad 6ool wgt yhdd


talal screamed in the phone

talal:N3M?!!

me:eh walla


talal:esh ygool?


me:ygool she hates me btshoof  w ma a3rf esh


talal:y5sa ylms sh3ra mnk aksrlh ydh mara7 yswe shy w e4a swa 3lmeeni thded bzran

me:meen jed

talal:6nsheh mu mswe shy w e4a swa shy oul wa7d bywgf fe wjhh ana


me:awwww<3

talal:a7bk ghadah<3

me:umm


talal:mafi ana b3d aw shy?


me:amoot feek<3

talal:yalla 7bebti ana m3 3yal bs 6l3t bra fe 7osh alestra7a 3shan aklmk

me:cute<3

talal:tamren 3la shy?


me:slamtk bye


i hanged the phone

hw cute sa7b 3la a5wyah 3shani<3



DANA<3 IS CALLING


i answered the phone

dana:ghadaaah

me:wshfeek

dana:rj3t l m7md

yes m7md was dana's ex


me:keeef?

dana:klmni ybki

me:ya 3umri

dana:walla ybki w gtlh okay<3

m7md isn't playing with her wanna know how did knew about it?

m7md is one of my cousins we see him from time to time<3

me: i told her everything about talal


dana:HOT <3

me:back off he is mine


dana:amoot 3l3'yor ana


me:hehe

dana:=))la t5afen tra m7md mali 3eni y3ni


me:6yb engl3i enti wyah yalla bye

dana:bye


i saw so bored so i was cheaking bbm updtes while chatting to talal


AHOOD WANT TO ADD YOU

bbm request

me:wsh tbi 4i<i said to myself

i accepted  it


ahood:ahln ghadah ;*

me:halla?


ahood:kefk?


me:kwysa esh tbeen?

ahood:enti knti m3 fahad 97?

me:whsd5lk?

ahood:tklmi

me:wshd5lk tklmt

ahood:alzbda w now  your with talal?


me:keef t3rfenh?

ahood:ma a3rfh bs i saw him wrting cute tweet in twitter w you retweeded it walla lw eni thorh 7ta athoor fhm


me:wsh 3leek 6yb?

ahood:tbeeni a3lm talal 3n fahad?

me:ya 3eeni ya gaf6 ydri =))

ahood:w omk tdri 3n talal?

me:yarbi tr7meen entii tra eh tdri wld 9de8tha ya mama l3d tsween feeha gaf6h 7mdullah w shakr

ahood:umm

me:n3m 3ndk shy thani?

ahood:la

me:a7sn e4lfi w l3d ashuf rg3t wjhk oul mra ashuuf cousin threating her cousin ana w ana maskh 3leek ashya2 ma fkrt asweha l2nu mhma kan enti my cousin bs 7mdullah nas mre9'ha


i deleted her and i was making sure she read it


it was already 5 am so i slept and woke up on my mum screaming

mama:ghadah gomiiii we have a family gathering lazm tjeen men zman mashufk

me:mabii

mama:leesh 6yb anoud w razan byjun

me:mama feni alnum :c

mama:b5li talal yji

me:IM up


mama:kl 4a 3shan talal

she laughed

mama:allah y5lekm lb39' ;p


i got dressed

i wore a long dress yes dark blue one and silver high heels and



curlied my hair putted some make up


me:mama yalla

mama:allah allah oul w7da t5l9 b3d

i blushed

i bbmed talal:

goodmroning <3

talal:goodmorning sweetie<<3

me:ready?

talal:for what?

me:your coming to the family gathreing aren't you?

talal:oh yes ;D

i called the driver telling him to be ready

we went to the car and drove to my grandmother huge house

i went to anoud and razan and sara

me:hiiiii


i said hi to them we hugged ,,,,,so on


talal has arrived he was sitting with abdullah glad they are frineds better than abdulmalik!!!


he smiled when he saw me i smiled too

anoud:3shtw =))

me:o9

abdullah and talal came to me

abdullah:ahln ghadah keefk?

me:great you?

abdullah :walla 7mdullah

me:kefk talal?

abdullah:t3rfenh?

me:wld 9a7bt mama daym ng3d ana wyah

abdullah:uha zmaan 3nk

me:7ta ent


abdullah:wen m5tfya 3n bbm?

me:ent m36ene delete!!

abdullah:wsh d3wa a36ek shret new phone ya hbla


me:e7m m7d tfshl ;$

abdullah:abd!!

me:whats's your pin

abdullah: 2*******;p

i added him he accepted

abdullah:zbda e5ti tbeeni dgega w bji


anoud and sara and razan realized they need to leave us alone ;$
so they did

me:mardet 3li kefk?

talal:7mdullaah you?

me:great

he was blushing

me:why are you blushing


talal:im not

me:yes you are!!

talal:bs ke4a

he saw me wearing the braclet he gave me

weird but i never took it off of my hand

he smiled the biggest smile ever<3



suddenly ahood came


ahood:ahln talal

talal:t3rfeni

ahood:eh wsh d3wa twitter

talal:uha

ahood:kefk

talal:7mdullah u

ahood 7mdullah


i was giving her the most shitiest stares ever!!

she smiled the most devilsh smile

ufffff i wanna kick her ass

ahood:your cute by the way

N3MMM???? WSH TBI 4I

talal:thank u you are too


i was totally pissed off now i left them alone


ahood glanced at me

i was going to enter the villa

until someone grabbed my hand
there was no one here cause i was going to enter the villa from the door behind 3shan no one would noticed how upset i am until i calm myself down

yes it was talal he made me face him


talal:wshfeek lesh r7ti?

me:mafeni shy


talal:la 9dg

me:MAFENI SHY <i screamed

he was shocked

talal:matbeni broo7 okay?tben shy

me:laaaa talal walla im sorry didn't mean to scream i was totally pissed off

i had a watery eyes

talal:pissed off of what?exactly

me:the way that ahood talks to you


talal:ghadah lw adri enha ahood walla maklmtha he jat w enti shfti men nfsk are you jealous?

AM I?THEN WHY DID I ACTED THIS WAY I MOST BE JEALOUS

I FELT LIKE BURNING DOWN
me:la


talal:3leena

me:ok eh 3'rt ok?

talal:yazenhm eli y3'aruun bs

i blushed

talal:z3lana leen al7een

me:la

talal:zeen

7arem ga3den m3 b39'


sara w anoud w razan in some room with abdulllah and 1 guy and 1 girl

walla i saw them somewhere bs ween?

me:talal t3al

g3dna m3uhm

they were all chatting


abdullah and that guy and talal went out ra7u yl3bun kora

it was me and sara and razan and anoud and this girl

sara:ya allah e7ki

she was saying that to the girl

me:esh salfa mmkun afhm?

razan:fe love story btngaal

me:walla a3rfk bs ween shayftk:c knt ag3d m3k a7yann w maknti tjeen daym


the girl:enti ghadah?

me:yeah

the girl:ana reema


oh my god remember the story i wrote before endless love let's mix the charcters up ;p yes it was reema in endless love story


me:9DG??

reema:haha wshrayk?

me: mashalla 9rti ajml men ma at4kr

reema:your eyes 7bebti

razan:eskti ghadah 5leha tgool love story

reema:ha4i love story elli 9art beni and w alwld eli kan m3i



razan:that was saud 97?


reema:yes


anoud:his hot

reema:lol enktmi

anoud:ya3eni ya 3'yor
we all laughed


she start telling us about the story between her and saud

how romantic i mean it's all about a phone<3

anoud winked at me saying:3ugbalch

reema:3u8bal meen?


razan and sara laughed at my face

anoud:al bgra eli gdamk

reema:ghadah ;o

me:um eh ;$

reema:who are you in love with


suddenly sara and razan and anoud start singing like a child:

GHADAH AND TALAL

i blushed basss!!


reema:enti m56oba


razan:shebh m56oba

me:enti o9


reema:cuteee allah ywfgkm enshalla

suddenly sara showed reema a picture of me and talal when we were watching a video together on ipad how we were leaning close

reema:mu ha4a eli taw d5l ?

me:eh

reema:mashalla cute

i blushed

suddenly ahood and hadeel came inside

me:yaleel albtharh

hadeel:n3m enti?


me:n3amh terfsk fe jhnm enshalla


razan laughed at my face


reema:ha4i eli

me:eh


ahood:allah reema shfti alwld eli d5l tw y588 97?


reema:89dk talal?

ahood glanced at me and smiled :eh


reema didn't replay she was looking at my face

yes reema now is 25

but she is so nice <3 ma alum saud lmn 7bha

she is not pregent yet cause twhm raj3een men america m5l9een studying she doesn't want to get pergent while her studies

i was angry

me:UFF 5LAAA9 E7TRMI NFSK 9DG ELLA HENA W W9LT BS


hadeel:mswya t3'aren enti w 5shtk

sara:e6l3i bra asasn m7d nadk ok? f engl3i la ashotk al7een


ahood:bayn mra enu y7bni fla t9'ay8en 9drk 3la fa9'y

reema was looking at ahood

with werid look elli tn7t

*REEMA'S SIDE*

when i saw ahood doing this shit to ghadah

i remember when lama and haifa used to do it with me t4krt how i was pissed off w r7mtha 9d8

maknt abe atd5l 3shan ma akbr salfa

*BACK TO MY SIDE*



i was toally angry

me:3edhaa mra thanya w shufi esh byjeek


ahood: i said ymkn ma swm3uni hu ma yb3'ak l2nu y7bni w yfkr feni b3d


W3 MLE3'A WSH TBI BDENYA?

suddenly there was a guy voice behind us saying: men eli y7b w esh salfa??/




WHO WAS THAT GUY FIND OUT AT CHAPTER 10






هناك تعليقان (2):