الأحد، 3 يونيو 2012

chapter (10)

i heard a voice guy saying:wsh salfa men y7b men?


YES IT WAS TALAL

ahood:ahh wla shy 7bebi

n3m !!


i was going to hit her but razan holded my hand


talal:wsh 7bebk salmat?ro7i 8osi 7ratk


anoud and sara and razan was laughing so hard

you can see that her face was really red from anger

ahood:wshfeek 3li everyone knows about us taloli ;$

she was changing her voice y3ni tdl3

UFF TNRFZ

i shout at razan:LEAVE ME AND LET ME BEAT IT HER UP !!!


reema whispeared to me:she is not worth it tw95en ydk feha


i smiled to her she is so nice

talal:i love you ghadah


ahood:don't you mean ahood?

talal:9m5a enti

he came and kissed my forehead

reema smiled
*REEMA'S SIDE*/

when he did that to ghadah i remembered saud


he was just a tpical saud<3

do you remember when lama showed in the mall keep flirting with saud and then saud pulled my hand to make her jealous

just like that allah y5lehm lb39'

-


i was about to tear from happiness how did talal defended me <3

ahood shout it: you ghadah and your friends are hoes!!!


reema:kln yra nas b3en 6b3h
and smiled at her


ahood:your on her side?

reema:of course


hadeel:ahood t3ali hu al5sran

talal:ma 5srt shy l2nu 3ndi eli abeeh

he looked at me right in the eyes i blushed!!

she finely got out of the room


reema:talal im proud of you

talal:haha leeh?

reema:how you defended your love?

talal:of course i would she is everything i have<3

reema:keep her she is amazing

me:thank u<3

reema:my pleasure

talal:i know she is


razan and anoud and sara :awwwww


razan:ma 3lech mnha hal 78era e7na nt9rf m3ha don't worry


talal:she shouldn't be worry i love ghadah not matter what ahood did<3

i smiled


sara:esm3i bklm mai for a perfect revenge on her =))



anoud: eh mai ebles a3o4 blah ;p


reema: ghadah 7bebti if you really love talal and he does you wouldn't guys dare to let anyone comes betweens you too no matter what they do


i hugged her saying:really thank you


reema:wsh d3wa

the guy suddenly came

i had watery eyes


reema:talal excuse us for a minute


talal:sure


6l3 bra al3'urfa and so anoud and the girls it was just me and reema and that guy

reema:ghadah meet saud

saud smiled:halla ghadah kefk?

me:7mdullah you?

saud:7mdullah

reema: saud ghadah exactly me when i was young


saud:leeh?

reema:remember us when we were young


he smiled yeah

reema:she is too

she screamed

reema:talal come here


talal came

saud:and let me guess talal is me?

reema:eh

he smiled at talal

saud:w le sharf ;D bs talal take care of ghadah she is amazing

me:keef t3rfni

saud:haw ghadah nseti ?

me:e7m eh ;$

saud: i was your tutor i tought you spanish when you were in grade 2

me:eh 97


saud:don't forget what i said to you talal


talal:la tw9i 7re9<3


i added both of reema and saud at my bbm
and took a beautiful picture me and talal and reema and saud <3

something to remember <3

i putted this picture as my dp

talal:yalla ghadah nroo7?

me:eh okay

i told my mum im going with talal she said ok cause she was spending the night at my grandmother house

i went to talal's car


suddenly he stopped the car

me:wshfeek?


talal:abi ag3d m3k


me:you are

i blushed


talal:shkl fek alnom brj3k albeet

me:la la

talal:it's okay my mum invited you guys tjun 3ndna


me:haha<3

he droves back to my house

me:ed5l please

talal:tomorrow <3

me:3la ra7tk

talal:i love you ghadah goodnight<3

me:goodnight me too


i went directly to my piano without even feeling it


and played the following song:


if your not the one then why does my soul feel glad today
if you not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way
if weren't mine they why does return my call
if you werent mine would i have the strengh to stand at all

i never know what the future brings but i know you here with me now
will make it through and i hope you are the one i share my life with
i don't wanna run away but i can't take it i don't understand
if im not made for you than why does my heart tell me that i am
is there in way there i can stay if your arms

-


yes it's an old song called if your not the one<3


suddenly lara came running she sat on my lap


she hugged me

i read her a bed time story 97 eni a7sha bthrh bs i love her

she fall asleep

my phone was ringing

i checked it


TALAL<3 IS CALLING

i answered the phone

it was 3 am

me:alo

talal:naymh?


me:la

talal:Im im can't say it on the phone

me:feek shy 9otk mt3'yr

talal:la i love you goodnight<3

me:um ok goodnight i love you more


i went to sleep

NEXT MORNING

mama:ghadah yalla gomi bnro7 bet 5altk samer

me:okay

so i wore a nike sneekers

with jeans short the covered all my hips so it's not that short and

made my hair into a bun applyed a little make up

and yes the braclet is still in my hand

i got into the car me and my mum and we putted lara with her baby sitter in her bestfriend house


LET'S SKIP TO TALAL HOUSE

i was in talal house

he was acting really weird


we were sitting in their garden


me:9dg wshfeek !!!


talal:mafeni shy

me:talal don't lie to me please

Talal:so you don't trust me<he shouted

me:sorry that i care


talal:im sorry ghadah walla don't know how to tell you this

me:please your making me more worried every second

talal:i won't spend ramdhan with you

me:leeh?

yes it was 2 more weeks for ramdha

talal:broo7 sabt aljay i was nomanatied into the british talneted program bs ghadah ma abi aroo7

i was holding my tears

talal:please say something

me:talal please go

talal:matbeni?

me:all of that was waste of time mthln?bl3ks but i care for you and im happy and sad at the same time for you

talal:why

me:happy cause you got this amazing opportunity and sad that you have to leave for a whole month
please roo7 e4a fe m9l7tk mara7 awgf fe 6re8k


talal:wish i can stay

me:we will keep in touch everyday 97

talal:akeed

i was holding my tears until one tear couldn't take it anymore

talal:ghadah please la tbkeen

me:im not that's happiness tears

while i was saying happniess tears couldn't hold it but cry


he came and gave me the most beautiful comfy hug

i keep crying on his chest

talal:ghadah please la tbkeen


me:5la9 ok

i smiled at him

he hugged me again

talal:a7bk ghadah

i blushed

me:7ta ana


we both went to his room

talal:wait here

he was in the bathroom while i was watching the pictures on the counter

there was a box with a sticker on called :my memories box

shen ydk e4a 7ktk jtni 7alat lgafa w ft7t al9nog

I SAW A PICTURE OF A REALLY BEAUTIFUL GIRL

with curly hair and green eyes tanned


and many paper
with a discretion about the picture it said:

i miss you my everything




WHO WAS THAT GIRL !!!!!!!!!!

his ex?

or what?


suddenly i heard talal behind me :ghadah wsh ga3dh tswen?


WHAT HAPPENED NEXT FIND OUT AT CHAPTER (11) <3

هناك تعليقان (2):