السبت، 23 يونيو 2012

chapter (23)

I opened the door suddenly everyone was screaming surprise!!!!


I didn't know if it was me or talal?


Talal:it's your ya 3'bya

me:huh EH 97 IT'S MY BIRTHDAY?!!





I found my friends came in birut for my birthdays <3



ME:ah I love you guys :c


I hugged my friends and my cousins and 5alti samer and my mother<3



me:Aww thank u



mama:thank talal hu eli 7jzlhum klhum w jabhum


I turned around to face him


me:you did this:c?


talal:yeah you told me many times how much you miss your friends dwrt agrb 7jz 3shank


I blushed I wanna hug him but not infornt of everyone



after we ate the cake


dana:here is your gift from us ;$ anoud w razan w sara w dana w mai w juju

juju:by the way mai ma gdrt tjy 3ndhm zwaj 3mtha mdri 5altlha


I opened the box


OH MY GOD



  
they brought to me cannon camera




me:I love you guys thank u tra makan lh da3i :")


dana:shut up !




me:6yb ;$




so we sat and had really



together

mama:yalla 3ad sa3a 2 ro7o namu



the girls :wen alnam ==))?


talal:don't worry guys 7ajzenlkm 3'rf





THe girls:thank u




talal:wsh d3wa bjebkm w b4bkm fe lobby mthln?



juju:ma nst3'rbha =))


talal:hahaha




he rent 3 rooms



dana and juju


sara and anoud and razan





I slept in my room next day I wook up


I checked my phone I found  MSG



DAMN IT I HATE MSGS!



I opened the msg



I heard it's your birthday ana asf about all the things i did can we start over?:ci really feel gulity




ok this is weird I wonder who sant that msg



this is creeping me out!!!




I called that number


6ooo6

6ooo6


6ooo6

6ooo6


no one answered that phone ;/







okay no cares so I went and change my clothes




I wore black jacket and gold toping inside


and wore black prada heels




applied my hair into a bun




I went out of the room and went to talal's room



i rang the bell




6en 6on 6en 6on=))



talal:hey your awake?


me:eh ;$


I hugged him without feeling myself




me:a7bk talal


talal blushed and smiled



it was 7 am



he wrapped his arms aound my waist


talal:tbeen nro7 nf6r t7t fe lobby?


me:eh yalla



I sat with him and eat breakfast





me:fe so2al daym yje fe rasi


talal:goli


me:  you never loved a girl 97?


talal:eh/


me:lesh 6yb ana fe ktheer 3'eri?


talal: ymkn many guys would say that but less who truly mean it




me:6yb


talal:your really different your voice is charming your face is something i wouldn't mind looking at everyday your personality is something we all can't describe in 1000 words




me:really do you mean it ;$?


talal:I really do!!mara7 t9dgene y3ni?



me:ella any girl believes anything but the truth is in you not me





talal: enti garyh 4a klam men ktab adb wla esh?=))




me:kl tbn a7sn shhrh mu 3leek 3la eli ga3d ytflsf 3leek



talal:yazen eli m3trfen blflsfh;phaha



me:yalla mnaak


talal:amz7 a5af tgomen 3ly =))


suddenly my phone rang it was  that that number who sant a msg



i didn't want to answer


talal:jwalk yrn mara7 trden?


me:ella


i start to panick



i answered it



me:alo?


guy voice:ahln ghadah


me:men m3i?


guy voice:fahad



this is the biggest shit




me:N3M WSHTBI?


guy voice:a39abk wla 7beb glb jmbk ?uha tbeni adg wgt thani fhmt fhmt



me:ya5i est7 3la wjhk!!


suddenly talal pulled the phone from my hand



talal:ALO



6ooo6 6oo6

he hangged the phone





Talal:men ha4a?



I didn't say a word






i don't want talal to get into problems





Talal:GHADAH RDI


he screamed




me:FAHAD





Talal:mashalla lesh mknti tben tgolen aw trden 7ta?






i didn't replay




Talal:fe shy benkm?



me:you don't trust me 97?



Talal:ana maglt ke4a


me:bs klamk ygool ke4a


I got of the table he pulled my hand



Talal:sorry ghadah bs 76i nfsk fe m7li




me:keef y3ni?


Talal:mara7 tshkeen?



me:mashalla shak y3ni ok but you have to know love without trust is like a car without gaz you can still be in the car for to long but you can't move


I went to my room


and closed the door


I wanna scream I WANNA DO ANYTHING!!!




it was 9 am



lara woke up



lara:eshfeek



me:mafeni shy 7bebti :c



lara hugged me


lara:nroo7 mlahi please ghadah ;c



me:5la9 7bebti 6yb



I made her change her clothes into


lacost shorts and adidas shirt with tods shoes



and made her hair as a pony tail



me:yalla ?

lara:eh



I took her hand and went out of the room


and took a taxi


I also sand a msg to my mother that im going with lara


I took a taxi cab


it was 12 pm



*TALAL SIDE*


5alti noura:yalla nroo7 soldair nt3'da




talal:eh bs wen ghadah?


5alti noura:6al3h he w e5tha



talal:Wen?

5alti noura: mlahi


talal:uha




dana:ghadah alklbh wenha?



talal:ra7t m3 e5tha



dana:uha


*back to my side*



I checked my twitter account


2 mentions


@ahoodalflani

you won't live a fairytale bitch


and fahad retweeted it





GOSH!!! WTF





anyway me and lara played many games together



lara:ghadah 97 enti t7ben talal?


me:no we are friends


lara:ajl hu y7bk


I CAN'T BELIEVE 6 YEARS OLD GIRLS WOULD GET ALL THAT


me:lala lesh glti ke4a?


lara:3shan ana shft shy fe 3'rfth lmn r7na bethm


me:esh shfti?



lara:paint with your face b3den mktoob t7t my wife enti tzwjti ;o?


me:LA =))HAHA




lara:shfti enh y7bk


me:ymkn




it was 10 pm



*TALAL SIDE*


i saw that mention to ghadah and I GOT WORRIED ABOUT HER


RJ3NA HOTEL AND SHE WASN'T BACK THERE YET!!!


I called her phone 10 times


no answeres

I was waiting in the lobby!!


I saw ghadah and lara coming to the gate holding cotton candies in their hands



I ran to her


ME:WEN KNTI?




ghadah:fe mlahi m3 lara



Me:i was worried about u lesh mu ga3dh trden?


ghadah:cause i didn't want to talk to you



a7!!those words were like a knife stapping my heart!!



Me:ghadah mmkun aklmk?



ghadah:lara 7bebti take the card and go to our room


lara:ok



ghadah:aywa?


me:im sorry ya ghadah shft tweet 78t ahood and fahad retweeted it and then I realized I was being such a jerk



ghadah:t3rf lesh ma gtlk?


me:lesh?


ghadah:l2ni bs knt 5ayfa 3lek men mshakl


I don't know how and why

but i just hugged her<3

she hugged me even tighter<3




*BACK TO MY SIDE*


we made up me and talal everything went perefctly fine


I went to talal room

la tfhmon 3'l6 just for chatting


we sat together and when suddenly my phone rang again



it was fahad

Talal:jebi phone


he took the phone and answered he also putted him on speaker


Talal:n3m?



suddenly

6ooo6 6ooo6 6ooo6


bzran n3lb 7bshh?





suddenly Talal phone rang





unknown number


alo


the voice was exactly the word "MA9LH";P


TALAL:men m3i?


the girl:wshfeek talal 7bebi ma3rftni?



I TOOK THE PHONE


me:N3M?

the girl:abe Talal


me:kli zg men enti w eshh tb3'een?


the girl:abe talaliiii


me:tfo 3la 4a wjh



I hanged the phone

and dield the number into THE NUMBER BOOK


it says"ahood alflani"


ana awreha alklbh


I checked her mother location it was in lebnon birut


UHA KE4A N6'AM?


I sand her msg from my phone


"bitch fal7h fe tmel7 bs "



she replaied it


"bitch enti ya 7bebti ttgge7ben 3nd 7bebi?"



I replaied back

"6YB 6YB E4A AL MSG ELI RASLTH MA RA7 L A5OK ABDULIMALIK MA AKON ANA GHADAH"


she replaied back



what was her replaied FIND OUT AT CHAPTER 24









ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق