الأحد، 10 يونيو 2012

chapter (14)

i was sweating shaking !!!


i woke up finding tears in my eyes

yeah it was the worst nightmare!!!!!!


i had to call talal to check if he was fine


6oooo6 6ooo6 6ooo6 6ooo6


talal:halla


me:your awake


talal:of course silly it's 6 am and i have to go to college to check

me:kwys by the way broo7 m3 halla she invited me fe 4 seasons


talal:ok take care sweetie ;*<3


me:you too <3


talal:i love you<3


me:much more<3

i hanged the phone

i went to pray so i can thank god that he is ok


yeah maybe this is  a warning to advice him


i was so bored so i called the dana and mai and told them to come the rest was busy with their own thing



when they arrived

it was 10 am

me:bsweeeee shyyy!!!


dana:mthl?

me:umm

mai:e7m girls let the master speak


me:yalla


she went outside the room and brought scary masks

and 3bayat

me:huh?


mai:dear let's do a live stream

dana:JNYHH!!!!!


me:YALLA

we opened the live stream

with scary masks guess what we got

120 viewrs

it was so much fun>3



when we were done it was 11 am


we were laughing like crazy



mai:mshthya al3b 7bshh ;$e7m m7d sm3


dana:LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL


she got tears in her eyes


me:t9dgeen ana 3ad wdi bthlj moyh ;$

dana:b3d jtna thanya =)) 6folh mut25ra?


me:tkfeen 3ad ya alkbera



mai:wshrayk bs nnadi bnaat klhum ke4a yum men ayam njeeb ml3b 9aboni w nl3b al3ab bzran


me:men yumk om al5o66 ;$yallaa<33333


dana: ok now your talking ;$


me:a4krkm b6foltna aln7s?

mai:men satr 3la 3bdn fe ar9' star allah 3lyh yum al8yama ;$=))

we laughed<3


it was pretty fun to hang with my girls<3

let's skip it was already 5pm

i told my mum about meeting my friend she agreed


i went to 4 season<3

i saw halla she waved at me


i hugged her like crazy<3



i mean after all she helped me through

halla:kefk?


me:7mdullah you?


halla:great

we sat together eat


when all sudden i saw fahad crossing our table


please god tell me he didn't noticed us please !!!



he saw me and smirked


me:halla enti gaylh l fahad yjyy?

halla:9a7yh enti you know i hate him


me:wsh jaybh

she turned her back she saw him

halla:la t5afen my mother and his mother bestfriends mara7 yswe shy w enti m3y


i got PIN msg

:halla walla<3 a5ern shfnaak ;*


i showed halla she  grabbed my phone and replayed back:

fahad ana halla osgmblah en ma 38lt walla la a5rbha w by the word a5rbha you know exactly what i mean


he didn't relplay back


when we were done eating

i was on my way to the car



i saw reema with one of her friends i guess


she noticed me she came and hugged me<3


me:keefk :c

reema:kwysa kefk enti w talal?

me:nothing better<3

reema:ghadah meet lamya


i said hi to her


reema:esh jabk?

me:i was out with a friend <3

reema:uha ;p

next minute i saw saud coming

saud:ahln ahln ween alnas?

me:mwjoda

saud:kefk enti w talal?

me:kwysen ;$


saud:mawdk tjeen m3na?


me:wen?

saud:betna

me:mra jaya enshalla ;p


reema:t3ali tomorrow?

me:umm okay i'll tell my mum ;p


reema:okay bye

i went to my house

i love reema really she is like my big sister i never had



i told my mother :

mama:laa oul shy abe swag thani shy mu 7la al6l3a

me:please :c


mama:la

me:b5li talal ywdeni :c

mama:wld swa8 3ndk?

me:a9ln byje


mama:akeed?

me:eh


mama:5la9


i called talal and told him


he told me that reema already invited him


OK so let's skip till tomorrow



i wore a dress and striaghten my hair applied a little bet of make up

wore my heels

i waited for talal to come


he finelly arrived

i got into his car

talal:beautiful as always<3


i blushed

he drove to saud house

yes reema and saud they live in their own house alone


we got of the car and rang the bell

she opened the door and smiled at us


we said hi to her and then sat on the couch

saud finelly came


when we watched a movie with them all sudden

talal said to me

talal:ghadah 36eni jwalk


me:leeh?

talal:bs


he took it for 10 minutes than return it back

i got pings from him

talal:wsh salft fahad?

me:shfth bl 4 season w rsl pin msg w halla rdt


talal:leesh ma glteli

me:yarbi eni ansa

it was R


-

when the movie was done

we ate dinner

and went back

home it was so much fun<3





LET'S SKIP TO THE NEW YEAR

YES WE WERE BACK TO SCHOOLS
my cousins and my friends are all in one school<3

so i woke up next morning and done my daily routine wore my school uniform applied my hair into a pony tail

lara is in different school she is in international

my mother used to put me in international school till grade 4 then move to another school

for a better english so it's the same with lara

i had to put her in her school first ufff mshwaar ;/


when we were in the car i checked my bbm

1 talal
0 mentions

talal:goodmorning <3

me:good morning<3


talal:how is my lady?

me:good you?

talal:nothing better starting my moring with you<3

me:how cute :c<3

we talked till i dropped my little sis into her school

now it's my turn

until car full of guys followd me !!


shit 7ta fe 9b7??


oh my god!!!

i can't believe it what kind of revenage is that ??


there was only 2 guys in the car

one of them is fahad holding a bored with my pin in it ?!!!


SHIT!!!!!


hell yeah he is twisting in whole riyadh with this bored :c

gosh!!!




WHAT HAPPENED NEXT FIND OUT AT CHAPTER (15)


www.sayat.me/saudiwriter

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق