السبت، 9 يونيو 2012

Chapter (13)

okay this is scary

how the hell did i get here?!!!


i try to swim back next second im falling  out of this bout!!!

suddenly talal came laughing


me:YOU!!!!!

talal:WHO IS THE MASTER NOW
he winked
me:this is not funny !

talal:aw dear admit it it is =))


me:if it was you it would be hilarious

he ran away and yes i keep chasing him with a wet clothes



he is so fast that's why i had to give up


next minute sara came out of her room screaming


sara:HEEY ENTI WYAHA SOMEONE IS TRYING TO SLEEP HERE


talal shouted from far distance :ro7i 3'yri la tt3been


he was still laughing


 i went and changed my clothes into a per of black shorts and

grey adidas shirt anf flats

applied my hair into a pony tail

and went to search for talal


guess what ?he was no where to be found
now im really scared im just hoping that's not another prank :c


me:mamaaaaa

the maid merry:mama fe roh

me:wen?

the maid:ana mafe m2lom

me:oh ok ;/

i went to watch a tv in the living room
also i sand to talal at bbm:WHERE ARE YOU

talal:behind you

i turned my back slowly when all sudden i was facin a scary mask

talal:BOOH

i fell from the couch

he was laughing really hard:

TALAL:BINGO 3-1

me:I HATE YOU

talal:walla amz7 ;c


me:m3 nfsk


talal::does food make it better ;$?


me:what kind of food ;$?

talal:mac


me:your forgiven


he laughed at me like crazy


talal:tra today broo7 albeet

me:leeh :c?

talal:you know I just graduated it from high school so i have to deal with some college things


me:ufff ok:c



we ate together and chatted a little bet then he went back to his house


i knocked the door at sara's room

sara was still sleeping


me:GOMI 3MA MUB NOOM 4A

she didn't woke up she just fixed her blanket

y3jbni brodha 9ra7a ;/


me:GOMI NOM AHL ALKAHF YA KLB WSH 4I KNK FE 3'YBOBA 17 sa3a 3maaaa


sara:o999 5leeni anaaaaaam


i pulled tha blanket and removed all the pillows from her bed

turn off the AC and Turn on all the lights on


sara:uff gmna gmna


it was 6pm she was sleeping like from 7 am


she changed her clothes into

a skinny jeans and a yellow tank top and applied her hair into a messy bun

sara:wen talal?

me:ra7

sara:uha


OH DID I MENTION THAT after 1 week 3ed alf6r


me:agool sara ma3ndi lbs 3ed :c

sara:wla ana


me:nroo7 ndwr ?

sara:yalla


i called my mum telling her we are going to the mall for eid
she agreed

it was already 6;30


we wore our 3baya and got into our car

my driver name is ali

ali:wen tbe roh?

me:umm centria

sara:leeh ya 7mara  mafeha m7lat mlabs kther nroo7 mmlka?

me:eh okay roo7 mmlkh

we went to mmlkh
and search for a clothes in every single store


NOTHING

it's 9 pm


me:sara nroo7 fy9lyh 6yb?

sara:eh

and we went to fy9lyh

there was also nothing ;/


me:wsh 4a !!!!!wla tbn

sara:la w azedk men sh3r bet e4a mafeh mnasba tlgen eli tbeen

me:true


it was 10 pm


me:nroo7 97arah 6yb? abe bebe


sara:yalla mawrna shy

r7na 9a7ra

u found from bebe black dress it was cute

and got myself a high heels

sara found dkny yellow toping and grey bebe skirt it was better than mine

also a high heels


we went back to mzr3a

we were so tierd

we sat in the living room

mama:bshri lgeti shy


me:b3d 6loo3 alro7

mama:w enti sara?

sara:eh

mama:zein esm3i bokra abeek tro7en tdwreen l lara mlabs eid

me:entu a7sn mnna r7to austria

mama:eh bs malgena shy

me:5la9 6yb bs lazm tjy m3i


mama:eh 5o4eha


i checked my bbm

4 bbm
3 mention

bbm it was halla from the summer camp
talal
dana
and juju

i checked talal first

talal:


PING!!!!

PING!!!!

PING!!!!

wenk?

me:knt 6al3h


talal:mu gtlk goli le daym e4a jeti t6l3en

me:sorry :c


talal:it's ok bs t4kri mu tnseen

me:ok

talal:ween r7ti?

me:mmlkh/97ara/fy9lyh


talal:OF LEESH KL 4A?


me:adwr lbs 3eed

talal:thani mra goleli ana awdek ma tro7en l7alk


me:wsh faydt alswag?

talal:wsh faydti b3d?


me:umm


talal: 5ft 3leek glt jaha shy la trden 3la my calls wla 3la bbm

me:6yb wsh 9ar wsh jayk?ma gtlk l2nk knt busy your college thing

talal:6yb rdi 3la jwalk

me:MA ANTBHT 7A6TH 3LA SILENT

talal:a39aaabk

me:ent eli m39b mu ana

it was R
he ignored me

-
i checked halla's one

halla:hey <3

me:hello<3

halla:how are ya missing u :c?


me:great you?walla missing you more :c

halla:great fa9'yh tomorrow?

me:la walla bdwr lbs 3ed 78 e5ti why?

halla:b3d bokra?

me:eh

halla:okay 3azmtk 3la fo6or fe 4 season

me:LOL ok im coming<3

halla:kwys<3

-


than i checked dana's and juju they were just showing me there eid clothes


i checked talal last tweet it

"my caring is disturbing to you?guees what i am too"


i found ahood replaying saying:ma 3ash men y9a'ygk<333333


WHAT THE HACK?!!!!!


sara noticed me getting upset


sara:haw wsh feek?

me:shofi

i throwed my phone in her lap

sara:bitch ma3leek mnha rad 3leha 6yb?

me:mdri dgeega bshoof

my eyes got widen

he replayed back saying thank you sweetie<3

me:abshrk rad


i showed her the replay

sara:ymkn mafe shy
me:la he promised me enu bysfha :c


she hugged me :ma3leek mnha


OKAY LET'S SKIP TILL TOMORROW

yes he is still ignoring me


me:mama 5li lara tlbs 3shan adwrlha lbs

mama:okay abeek tro7en roba3yat eli b centria


me:6yb


lara came down


me:yalla


i went with her as m mother said to centria it was early like 5 pm and sara is still sleeping -_-

i got her D&G shorts
knt abi gme9 m3h it would be so cute

i found her also from D&G


with normal flats

on my way out to centria i was waiting infront of the gate

WHAT A CONCIDENE

i found talal


i acted like i didn't noticed him

what is he doing in centria?



when i was getting inside our car he noticed that it was me


talal:GHADAH


too late mshena



i checked my bbm


talal:AGAIN?

me:?

talal:you went to centria without telling me?

me:how can i ever tell you when your ignoring me?

talal:im not

me:ella leesh mardet 3li 6yb?

talal:umm

me:that's what i thought so

also R

-

i was starving so i head to KFC
and went back to mzr3a


i want to eat me and my sister in the living room

guess what i found talal


i ignored him

and sat and ate

when i was done eating i went to my room

lara wasn't there she must be playing with her ipad in her room


talal pulled my hand

talal:WSHFEEK 3LI

i didn't replay cause i know if i did i will cry


talal:dont ignore me answer !!


i said in tearful tone:mafeni shy

he made me face him

talal:e4a 3la ignoring you im sorry :c i was mad upset if your broken promises

me:how about your lies?

talal:mafhmt?

me:ajl you have college stuff next minute in centria?

he was silent

me:tra la gtli enk 6fsht mni ar7m ;c

talal:ma6fsht

me:ajal b3den mu ana l7ali eli broke promises

talal:meta w3dtk w 5lft


me:you promised  me enu mmara7 trd 3la ahood

talal: oul shy ana mar7t centria ella 3shan abdl my mum heels :)

me:yeah right

he pulled my hand leading  me to his car

he opened one of car doors and pulled a bag

talal:explain this y3ni blbs heels
?

there was tears rolling into my cheeks

it was alittle bet funny so i laughed a little

talal:IM sorry ghadah that i ignored you :c walla im sorry that i answered ahood im really sorrrrrry 5la9 walla i'll give you my twitter password w swelha block bnfsk

me:la no need for it 5laa9 i fogived you

talal:ghadah lmn agoolk l3d t6l3en ella w enti gayltli bs 3shani a5af 3leek

i smiled and blushed at the same moment


me:5laa9 i'll always tell you

talal:great

he hugged me


talal:yalla i gotta go


me:jeet just so you can apolgize ?


talal:eh?


HOW CUTE :C MZR3A IS SO FAR FROM HIS HOUSE AND THE MALLS


he came from long distance just so he can apolgize?


I LOVE HIM

me:before you go

talal:wshfeek

me:I LOVE YOU

he blushed i can see his red cheeks<3 red adorable cheeks <3

talal:adore you


he kissed my cheek

talal:bye goodnight<3

he was already in his car i waved at him

and got inside the villa


i found my mum checking the clothes i got it for lara

mama:7lo shokran 7bebtie


me:sure<3

mama:w tra abok byje men london bokra

i really missed my dad :c


me:allaaaah<333333


mama:ra7 nrj3 albeet bokra ok?

me:6yb meta?

mama:6

me:ok

it was like 11 pm

sara just woke up


ma:3ma hb hb mu noom 4a ana mt2kda


sara:kli 5ara!!!

me:esm3i e4a lara namt nroo7 nsb7?

sara:yalla *,*


we were waiting for 3mti lara tnam

me:lulu 7beebti bokra fe mfaj2a e4a nmti bdri

lara:wshu?


me:esmha mufaj2a


lara:la n9aben daym tgolon li ke4a


me:bnadi leena your friend w nroo7 mlahi


lara:allaah 5la9 i'll go to sleep

she hugged me and went to her bed

sara:9dg btnaden leena?

me:eh 7ram


we wore our swim suits

and swam in the swimming pool



after while we were done

we took our bath and there is drifting noises


sara:Wsh 4a ez3aaaaj

me:tsthbleeen!!!


i was afraid that talal is one of those drifting guys


it was 12 am


i called him

talal:d7oom ya fa9'i wsh tbi?


he was sleeping


me:amz7 shklk naym

talal:Ghadah sorry a7sbk 5wyye :c


me:la 3adi i'll call you other times

talal:la la goli fek shy?


me:5la9 mu 4ak alshy almuhem y3ni b3den

talal:okay goodnight


me:goodnight


THE END OF THE CALL




i said to myself that i'll talk to him about it face to face



okay so lett's skip to next day


it was 9 pm


my dad finelly arrived



i hugged him

we sat together


i went back to sleep sara went back to her house


suddenly my phone was ringing


i answered


it was talal number

me:hey talal

girl voice:oh so your talal's wife?

me:huh

girl:your name in his phone is my wife<3

me:yeah yeah?

girl:you should come to the hospital he got an accedient from drifting





FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT IN CHAPTER (14) ;P


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق