الأحد، 17 يونيو 2012

CHAPTER (20)

okay
this week


me and talal are back<3

i promised him that i will rise my grades

and eat well also no more redbull<3



it was wednesday

and the next saturday spring vecetion will starts!!!



talal and his mother came to my house


me and talal we were sitting upstaris untill my mum called us


mama:ghadah talal t3alo t7t!!


i went down staris us  my mother told me to


mama:tra ana w lara w 5altk samer w entu bnsafr!!!


me:9dg?!!!


mama:eh


talal:wen?


5alti samer:birut!



BOTH OF US:ALLLAAAH FLLAA



me:meta?


mama:aljum3h


me and talal were dancing till we reach my room


talal:can't believe that im traviling wtih my wife!!!


me:me neither i heard one of those artist having concert there


talal:men hu?


me:m7md 3bdu


talal:bnroo7 *,*


me:eh!


talal:ghadah


me:um?


talal:I Made you a peom

me:hehe ;$gol


talal: your lips is only mine to kiss
your cheeks is only mine to hold
THe whole you is I miss
and our memories something i can't fold
and i truly mean this
your waist is only mine to hold
your tears is only mine to whip
and i wouldn't dare ever to let you cry
if you ain't truth then this is the best lie
that someone can ever told
your tommy is only my baby place to born
you All mine




(this peom was written by the me @ord_blogger on twitter






I was blushing really hard !!!

my cheeks were red !!


my smile was wild showen in my face





I looked down



talal rised my head to face him

our faces was inch away from each others


talal:your all mine

he whispered


me:you stool my heart and this is the best crimnal


talal blushed


i smiled


we were silent for like 4 minutes

suddenly


talal:5lena nflm 3leehm!!


me:keef?


talal:nswe nfsna mt6a8en


me:a5af n8lbha jad


talal:la la ;p 3ad t5yle fj2a ynzl m6r w y6l3un nas wrak w enti t3'nen =))


me:the name of the indian movie lw sm7t y3ni =))?



talal laughed


talal: tdren wshu saudi romance?


me:esh?


talal:mafi romncya abd=)) bs hbal


me:keef y3ni


talal:5wye w 5wyth bnt 5alth tdren wsh yswun?


me:esh?


talal;yklmun b39' 3la asas 63os m3'yr esmh  bwrek capture=))


THE CAPTURE:


لاني هلالي زايد جمالي:
:* امـ ـ ـ ـ ـ[♡̨̐<3♡̨̐]ـ ـ ـووووووآآح


نبض عبودي:

يآحبي♡لكـ ;..♡



لاني هلالي زايد جمالي:

قَلبـ♡ــيے


نبض عبودي:

عِنۋۋۋ♡̷̴̬̩̃̊نيّے


abdullah alflani:  7sbya allah w n3ma alwakel=))


sadeem :jtni almrara w klshy=))




I laughed so hard about the capture they are crazy really cute couple!!



me:tbi nswe ke4a=))?


talal:la yr7mli omk =))





me:=)) ahm shy enu esmha nb9' 3bodi=))

talal:eh shfti

me:jazli alw9'3 la tst3'rb e4a glbt=))

talal:m3 nfsk n6'am ash7nli ma nbeh=))

me:ana fatorh=))

talal:7mdulla ;p



-

talal:wen a5ook?

me:a5oi men?


talal:a5ok salman?

me:men 4a ma 3ndi a5o hw knk ma t3rfni ;/

talal:ella ydrs fe america


me:wsh 4a film hendi fj2a y6l3 3ndi a5o;/ men jedk


he was totally serious i got surprised


me:dgeega bs2l omi


I went down staris

*TALAL SIDE*

im enjoying  the prank so far))

mskena shkt fe nfsha ;p

*BACK TO MY SIDE*


i went to my mum with wondering face

me:mama 3ndi a5o esmh salman ydrs fe america?


mama:wsh 4a men wen 6l3?

me:ella 3ndi bs ma tben t3lmeni


mama:9a7ya enti men la3b 3leek?


TALAALL!!!!!! 7YWAAAN



i went to talal

and punched him


me:kl tbn shkktni fe nfsi!!


talal:HAHHAHAAHAA=)) 3'BYA YA ALLAH


me:kl tbn

talal:M5FA =))



i acted lke im going to  cry im good at it
!!

i faked tears


talal:z3lti?

i didn't replay


talal:GHADAH LA TBKEEN


also ignored that


talal:asf walla asf ana 7mar 7ywan w klb :c


when i saw how upset he was


me:kwys enk 3arf=)) who's the m5fa now?


talal carried me and turn around until i felt dezzy

and throw me on the bed =))



Talal:d5ti?


me:la


talal:7safa


me:n4l!!



he smiled at me he laughed and then kissed my cheeks


I LOVE HIS SMILE so adorble <3



it was  11 pm so we decided to watch a movie

so we watched hungover 2



but before that we were starving me and talal went to macdonald


on our way out i met fahad!!!!




fahad:HALLA WALLA


i ignored that

talal didn't noticed

fahad:ghadah  7bebti lesh matrden?


talal heard that!!


TALAL:N3M 3SA MA SHR MU MALI 3ENK?


he didn't knew that it was fahad



FAHAD:E6'AHR  ENI A7AKI GHADAH


TALAL:E7TRM NFSK B6EB W E4LF LA ATW6A FE B6NK AL7EN


me:fahad ogsmblah m95t ana lw mnk ams7 wjhi bl ar9'!!

talal:ha4a fahad?

me:eh


talal:a5ern shfnaak

fahad:a3rfk t3rfni?

talal:ya ro7 omk ana talal


his eyes got widen!!!



talal pulled fahad shirt up

talal:en ma b3dt byjek shy mu 3ajbk ya ntfa


fahad punched talal in the face



talal got angry and held his shirt again and throw him in the ground very hard

I can see the pain in fahad eyes



fahad:beena alayam

talal: nshoof


talal pulled my hand hard into the car


ME:tra  ywj3!!


talal:a7sn


me:5eer?


i putted the meal into the car


me:i rather wait for the driver bye


talal:ghadah im sorry walla didn't mean it this way


me:uha


when talal drove all the way back home we were silent for 5 minutes


talal:mara7 tklmeni?

i ignored him

talal:asf 3'rt happy?

me:t3'ar men wsh?!!!


talal:how he looked at you!


me:you really think i have feelings for him?


suddenly he stopped the car


talal:im not inside your heart


me:you can't cause you are my heart bs mst7el uf 5la9 bskt


talal holded my hand

talal:im sorry ghadah  mkan 89di bs 39bt


he kissed my hand


me:5la9 it's okay

we were silent all the way


when it the car stopped cause of the red signal


you know that indian guy who sell roses in the street he knocked our window

talal got me a rose

i smiled

me:thank u


talal:no problem


I tweeted

im lucky to have someone like you in my life



so the day was done


when i woke up next morning my mum told me to get ready we have a family gathering

i curlied my hair

applied some make up


wore mini black skirt

with red shirt the shows one side of the shoulder and hide the other


and toms shoes


when i went there abdullah hugged me and anound and razan and sara

talal wasn't their yet


razan:guees who's the birth birthday ?


me:men?


razan: fe 3'er ahood?


me:a5 enshalla byswun lha?


anoud: wsh raych y3ni?akeed


i had a puke face


abdulla:ghadah wen talal?


me:fe 6reg


he finelly arrived


i hugged him


ahood saw that and gave me the most shitiest stares you can ever imagine!!?

talal;yalla nd5l



they were all here expect for hadeel and ahood

they prepered everything the cake and the gifts


when she came


SURPRISE




they all sang to her

she was happy


they start taking pictures with her


expect for talal and me and anoud and abdullah and sara and razan



when they were done


ahood:mama b9wr m3 talal


5alti muneraa:Talal t3al9wr m3 ahood!!





WHAT THE ?!!!!!




what happened next find out at chapter (21);p













ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق