الأربعاء، 20 يونيو 2012

chapter (22)





GOOD MORNING BIRUT

so we rent 3 rooms

our mothers in one room

me and my sis in one room

talal in his own room



we woke up next morning


mum knocked my door


me:yeah?

mama:elbsi w sa3di your sis lara


me:k



I wore

sikkny jeans with white body

and light brown long jacket


applied my hair into half bun and the other was sliding down my shoulder


applied little make up

wore my toms shoes



for lara

she wore lacost short dress

and a flats from tommy

and I made her hair it is


cause she have a beautiful curly long hair<3



I went down to the lobby me and my sister lara


waiting for talal and our mothers



Talal came wearing nike training and a reglur shirt

LOOKING SMOKING <3


our mothers finelly came



lara came running to talal he carried her all the way


HOW CUTE:"(



so we went to a mall



it was very crowded since it's friday



lara went with our mothers and me and talal walked alone



we sat in some cafe


the waiter:what can i get you guys?


me:for me a blue berry cheese cake and american coffee

talal: for me a fruit tart and also an american coffee


the waiter:ok by the way you guys look adorble together


I blushed


talal:who doesn't have this lady and doesn't look adorble?


the waiter:haha I know



I BLUSHED EVEN MORE


talal looked at me and laughed


me:what's so funny


talal:la whats so cute wjhk alwan ;p


me:umm


talal:want to talk about our future?


me:of course


talal:wen tben honey moon?


me:umm carbian island w bahamas b3d



talal:ana ahm shy carbian



me;HAHA;P


talal:meta ghadah tbeen ntzwj 6wlna :c?


me:you do realize we have been together only for 7 months do you ?;p



talal:yeah and it was a life time but at less were together<3


me:b3d ma a5l9 high school at less


talal:your know at your first ha4a en ma nzlo 4 thnwi b3d 3shan a863 mlabsi 3ad!


me:=)) allah walla wdi nshof wsh tswi


talal:matbeni y3ni?

me:la mu ke4a just wanna see the reaction ;p


talal:ella t3ali esh tben t9eren?


me:sergent!


talal:la walla ana knt abe 6yran 7rbi bs mara7 ashofk kther



me:sergent ella



talal:la ma abi :c


me:it's my future!



talal:our future ghadah!


me:5la9 6yb


I looked down playing with spoon in my coffee

talal:amz7 amz7 ed5li eli tben i just wanna spent more time with u



me:how cute<3 la 5la9 mabi



talal:ajl?



me:ymkn hndsh bs mu m3marya decor



talal:allah ajl ana abni w enti 9mmi =))



me:eh shft ;$



we keep talking about our planes in future and all what we came with is:

-marrige after my high school
-honey moon in carbian island and bahamas
- were going to live in our own house



-




we went walking to the instrmul store


okay now i really missed my piano :c!!!






talal:leesh jaybtna hena?

me:i missed my piano


talal:yaleteni piano =))

i laughed


I start playing :


dear my beloved if this love only exits in my dreams don't wake me up

to much light in this window

don't wake me up

only coffee with no suger inside my cup


if i wake and your still here give ma a kiss


I wasn't finishing dreaming about your lips



don't wake me up up up up up up

don't wake me up

don't wake me

don't wake me uppppppppppppppppp



so much life in this city

you won't believe


been awake for some days now no time to sleep


if this love is a pillow

this love is a bed


tell me what is the music inside my head

don;t wake me up up up up up

don't wake me up up up up up


don't wake me

don't wake me uppppppppppppp




i don't wanna fall fall fall fall asleep no

i don't wanna fall unless im falling for you

don't wake me uppppppppppp


don't wake me up up up up up

don't wake me up

don't wake me


-


chris brown-don't wake me up



while i was singing


the guy who is working in this store tried to stopped me but talal

pushed him gentely


everyone was around the piano watching me


suddenly they clapped



i smiled


I went to talal


me:and you didn't warn me about it?


talal:i thought you would enjoy it ;p


me:enjoy it me?or you


talal:well both =))


he smiled his half sexy evil smile<3



I kissed his cheek



and walked

I realize he isn't with me


i turned around

he was frozen with a surprise face



me:wshfeek?


his face is so red!!!



talal:I love you


he warpped

his arms around my shoulder and we start shopping we really had fun together




for dinner we went to soly deer


and eat there





lara was playing with some girls


she came with red rose


me:esh ha4a?

lara:mdri 3a6ani eyah 4ak alwld


me:wenh?


lara:a5r shy henak!


talal:broo7 bathroom


me:talal no!


talal: 5leni



he went to the guy holding lara hand to show him



*TALAL SIDE*



I WAS SO PISSED OFF MAD


I KNOW IM JEALOUS! BUT SERIOUSLY MU MALI 3ENH ABD?!!!




lara signed at the guy



me:ma tst7i?



yes he is a saudi




the guy:n3m a3rfk a5oi?


mel:wrdh 7mra l e5ti?



the guy:4eek e5tk?


he signed at ghadah


me:eh y3ni m3leesh wena feeh?


the guy:walla asf!!maknt adri


me:ma tr9'aha 3la e5tk!


the guy:asfen


me:79a al5eer





I went back to the table




*BACK TO MY SIDE*


i was worried about talal! wsh jah?



talal came back


me:makan lh da3i !


talal:ella e4a enti la ana eh



I smiled*tsleek smile*;p

mu 3n shy but we don't want to get in problems everywhere!




talal:ghadah wshfek 39bti?


me:mafeni shy



I checked my bbm


talal!


talal:ghadah Im sorry but don't blame me it's something i can't control


me:mafhmt?


talal:i wanna be the only guys who surprise you who gives you gifts flowers and make you happy Im not selfish but i don't wanna someone else to share you with me you know that jealousy can belind everyone even YOU


okay i have to admit it i would be jealous if a girl did that to talal



me:it's okay I Love you


talal:so your not mad?


me:la


we were still sitting in the table


he holded my hand very tight under the table


I looked at him and smiled<3





I changed mt stautes

into

I miss my friends :c

Dana changed her stautes into:I WANT GHADAH!!


ALL OF my friend did how cute :c




it was 12 o clock



when we arrived back to the hotel





Talal:t3aaali


me:esh?


I opened his door room



OH MY GOD THIS COULD BE A DREAM!!!



what did i found in his room


Find out at chapter 23!



and throw me at twitter your guesses ;p


@ORD_BLOGGER


sayat.me/saudiwriter










هناك تعليقان (2):