الجمعة، 1 يونيو 2012

chapter (8)



okay so i went to me and talal chat

cause of that dream explained everything !!!!


to be honset when i was surrounded with fahad i never felt comfortable or save


but it's the oppiste with talal seriously he made me

feel save /comfortable/happy

that's completely perfect life!!!

for fahad i was just a summer love and after it im sure he wouldn't even remember my name


i hope it's not the same with talal


after all that dream explained many

explained ths spakrs i get into my stomech when he is around

okay i hope i won't regret about this!

ME:TALAL

talal:yeah?

me:I had a dream about you


talal:enshalla 5eer esh eho?

me:that you came and asked to purpose


talal: e7m ghadah that's what im planning to do and i really regret every second we were far from each other about a silly fight walla


me:7ta ana :c


talal:what do you mean



e7m what did i said ?

me:im just afriad much

talal:of what?

me:that i'll regret it about it just like fahad:c

talal:tra mu kl nas mut5lfa mthlh by the way

me:idk


talal:ghadah one question do you have feelings for me?


me:that dreamed explained many i didn't even told you how happy i was when you purpose i said yes


talal:ok?

me:explained the feelings i get when ever your around i feel happy for no reason i smile like an idiot save and comfortable


talal:7mdullah<3 bgoolk shy

me:yeah?


talal:i never been in love w magd klmt bent and told her how i feel wrbi ya ghadah w es2li eli tbeen


me:no need to ask i believe you


talal:so ?

me:idk


talal:is it a yes ;D?

me:tdri wsh akthr shy ndmt 3leeh m3 fahad


talal:esh hu

me:that i risked my family trust for someone isn't worth it walla isn't worth it

talal:y3jbni tfkerk<3


me:haha ;Dthank u


talal:if it's no cause of your family trust i totally understand bl3ks a7trmk akthr

me:give me a minute i have an idea


i threw my phone on my bed

i went to my mother room


me:mama


mama:esh feek?

me:3adi aklmk?


mama:t3ali eg3di

i set on the bed right next to her


me:bgoolk shy bs la t39been :c

mama:wsh d3wa goli

me:mama i love talal


mama:knt 7asah men zman


me:keef


mama:3shan ke4a 5let talal yji

me:bs tdren enu kuna mtza3len

mama:eh adri 5altk kan wdha trj3un zy ma kntu l2nu bgoolk shy bs beni w benk


me:goli ;p


mama:abo talal ybi yzwjh bnt 3mh

me:6yb?

i felt like a knife cutted down my veins

mama:5altk ma t7bha ;p tgool bnt shayfh nafsha w men 4a klam


NOW MY VEINS STOPPED BLEEDING HAHA ;P

mama:l3bt 3la aboh w galt enu hu 7a6 bnt fe balh w wdt talal m3ha betna 3shan tthbtlh bs ke4a


i laughed


mama:6yb bs2lk so2al bs jawbni b9ra7a?

me:esh?

mama:talal y7bk

i blushed

me:i guess

mama:asasn bayn


me:mu z3lana


mama:az3l enk 9ar7teni bl3ks? b3deen talal wla wa7d men shar3 ma n3rfh talal mtrbi w wld nas


me:i love you<3

me:7ta ana

i hugged her


i went directly to my phone


i went to our chat me and talal


talal:wsh ??


me:IT A YES


talal:i don't understand!!!!


me:i told my mother ;$


talal:esh galt

me:i 'll tell you later


talal:your mine??!!!;o


me:yeah<3

talal:punch me making sure im not dreaming<3


me;;$it's reality dear


talal:love you ghadah i promise you won't regret it i'll make you the happiest person ever<3

me:me to <3

-

i went to my girls group and told them you all invited


yara:to bad im in shrgya :c

me:eh men jed


they are invited tomorrow in my house

i was so happy even music droves me away

i went dierctly to my piano

and playyed and sang:


i tried to play it cool but when im looking at you i can't ever be brave cause you make my heart race

shoutout me out of the sky your my club tonight you keep making me weak yeah frozen and can't breath


something gotta give now cause im dying just to make you see that i need you here with me now cause you got that one thing


get out get out get out of my head and fall into my arms instead

i don't i don't don't know what it is  but i need that one thing and you got that one thing

......................................................................................................


i sang one direction-one thing


i was totally happy and i have to write it into my dairy it's  day to remember <3


:

Dear Dairy

i finelly know what it is it all the feeling im getting towards talal when his around called love<3

yeah i would never risk my family trust so i told my mother she said talal is better than anyone else


i love him and yes it's the happiest day of my life yes a day to remember yes im holding my happiness tears don't mind to make it fall in this page <3

I LOVE YOU DAIRY CAUSE BECAUSE OF YOU I FINELLY GREW UP TO REALIZE WHAT DOES THE PHRASE LOVE MEAN<3

-




it was 4 am yeah time is moving to fast
i did my midnight routin and fall asleep



NEXT DAY

i told my mother im going with driver to the supermarket to get some candies and stuff since the girls are coming today she agreed


i did my daily morning routin and checked my phone


i stalked talal i saw one of his tweet saying


:punch me and tell me im dreaming?yeah turns out dreams to be my reality<3


awwwwww I LOVE HIM


i checked my bbm

talal:good morning my sunshine<3

me:goodmorning<3


talal:how was your sleep last night ;p?


me:perfect<3


talal:wen btro7en alyum?

me:b6l3 b3d shwy safe way

talal:wsh 3ndk?

me:broo ajeeb candies chips and stuff my friends are coming ;p

talal:ma 3zmteni;c?


me:t3aaal ;p


talal:5af 9degatk ygolon wsh yb3'a abehm y7sun eni 9degthm b3d ;p

me:9degthm ? wear dress =))


talal:eh eh 3yara walla


me:shft 3ady 6al3a 3leek ;$

talal:ya 76'k 6al3a 3li ;$


me:kna rask kabr 4a alayam;p?


talal:y78li wla ?

me:loool eh<3


talal:haha ;p


me:wen btroo7 alyum?


talal:broo7 m3 a5wyay estra7a


me:have fun and take care ;*

talal:7bebi eli yhtm<3you too


-


i went to the safe way and bought a huge bag of candies

i have addction in candies by the way ;p


and redbulls

i went back home


arranged everything for them i missed them<3

after 2 hours

BAM

everyone was here

razan/anoud/mai/dana/juju/sara


juju ygalha za7fa so she is obssesed with something call redbull<3

we chatted i told them about talal


razan:see ha4a eli ma yn5af mnh ;p

mai:true walla fahad y5r3 he's hot okay maglna shy bs 7rkath


we chatted pranked each other watch movie as always


the night was endded everyone went back to their homes


all the night we were sitting in our bassment

i went upstaris

something catched my eyes


while i was passing the living room upstaris heading to my room i found



TALAL AND MY MOTHER ARE TALKING


;O



what will happen next find out at chapter 9



don't forget praying for our brothers and sisters in syria



اللهم انصر اخواننا في سوريا


اللهم امين

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق