الاثنين، 18 يونيو 2012

chapter (21)


5alti munera:talal t3al 9wr m3 ahood



WTF BTGHRNI B AY 6REGA?5EER?


talal looked at me


I smiled the most fake showen smile ever!!

even talal noticed it;s a fake


talal:tben?


5altimunera:yalla talal


talal:no thank u


5alti munera:leeh?


talal:maa7b at9wr


5alti munera:3la ra7tk


ahood had the "mtfshl"face



A7SN




talal:ghadah


me:halla


I smiled the most happiest smile ever


even the girls were shaking but now they have realesed their bodies


abdullah:a9ln ma7d ytshrf y9wr m3ha


talal:ent b3d tkrhha?


abdullah:eh w95a mra 8*ba


talal:bayn



talal whispered in my ear:if i had to take picture with a girl I would take a thousands picture and look at it thousand times with you


I blushed



okay so I saw anoud calling me


anoud:bsr3a!!!!


me:wshu?


anoud:emshi ya 5ra


me:jet jet


suddenly i saw someone who was mt3'6ya b6r7a


saying:guess who am i ?



I had a question mark on my face


when she was opening slowly her 6r7a


IT WAS REEMA<33


I hugged her



me:missing you<3333


reema:much more<3333


me:how are you?


reema:kwysa enti?

me:kwysa


reema:keef talal?

me;7mdullah

reema:rj3tu?

me:yeah


reema:ana eli mklmh omh ;$hehe


me:k4aba!!!

reema:walla 7ram eli ga3den yswunh


me:97!!yazenikk


i hugged her even tighter<3



*TALAL SIDE*

i saw ahood coming wearing a green dress

I have to admit she is pretty but not prettier than ghadah

im not saying this because she is my love no but because she is so beautiful!!



ahood:leesh ma9wrt m3i?


I ignored her since i promised ghadah that im not going to talk to her


ahood:WTF RD

mel:la t9ar5en mneb a93'r 3yalk!


ahood:ke4a talal t5un alth8a?


me:la enti shklk feek enf9am sh59ya ay th8h?


ahood:I LOVE YOU leesh mu ga3d tfhm?!!



me:well I LOVE GHADAH AND I HATE YOU


abdullah:trak lz8a walla fshla eli enti ga3dh tswenh bla glt adb w e4lfi


ahood:kl tbn a9l ent men yumk t7b ghadah w mdri keef sakt


MY eyes got widen

I looked at abdullah he had a surprise face



abdullah:ana awreek ABDULMALIK!!!


that was her brother 3la klam 3bod ygool enh mu38d


abulmalik :um?


abdullah:shf e5tk tt7rsh fe alwld



abdulmalik gave her the most shitiest stares

and pulled her hand


abdullah laughed


when she was gone


me:9dg eli galth?


abdullah:esm3 eh ana knt a7bha ok bs lmn shftkum m3 b39' e7trmtk w ma gtlha wla shy w im trying to forget her


me:WALLA ENK KFO

I hugged him "mans hug";p


*BACK TO MY SIDE*


i saw abdulmalik pulling his sister and shouting at her

est3'rbt wshfehm?


suddenly Razan came running and told me everything


ME:A7SN


razan:tstahl alklbh

me:yaletni mswya ke4a men zman


sara:bgra ana agoolk w enti la ma abi 7ram


we laughed had fun together<3




when I went back home


my mum told me she is going to be late

so i decided to go since im a sleepy




I went to my room I wanted some fresh air so I opened the balocony door in my room


it has a view on the swimming pool



I found red roses all over the place I got surprised





someone behind me:one of a milions others



I turned around it was talal


OH MY GOD HE IS LOOKING HOT MORE THAN EVER


He was wearing a adidas jacket and jeans shorts



his hear is messy a little bet


but looks hot


me:keef amdak tswe k4a?


talal:ana rj3t bdri

he flashed me a half sexy smile<3

IM MELTING FOR IT


I blushed


talal :did you liked it?

me:of course I did!!!


he was behind me

he warped his arms around my stomech and hugged me


i turned my face to face and kissed his cheek

we stayed like that for 10 minutes



I LOVE THAT FEELING<3


when he left


I went to my piano and start playing


:


they say that somethings are so good to be true but i just hope they ain't talking about you

I Heard that everything must come to an end but i just can't imagine me without you me without you


don't tell me im dreamin cause i was dreaming i never wanna wake up

so in love with this feeling tonight i'll be sleeping

sleeping with my eyes wide shut

cause i never wanna wake up

out sight they say out of mind

but you image will remin till the end of my time

don't wanna fall if there is no one to catch me

me without you

i never wanna wake up

don't tell me im dreaming cause if i've been dreaming i don't wanna ever wake up so in love with feeling

tonight i'll be sleeping sleeping with my eyes wide shut

everybody everywhere

throw your hands in the air

say yeah say yeah yeah yeah

go and put  your hands high if you ain't sleeping tonight say yeah yeah yeah



-

JLS-eyes wide shut



I wrote in my dairy every single thing that happened





TOMORROW BIRUT<333


I finished packing

and went to sleep



when I woke up my mother said we have an early flight


so I wore my traning juicy suit

and applied my hair into a punny tail

lipgloss

took my bags and went down staris to the car

everyone was ready


we went to king khalid air report and

took our emirats airlines


When the speaker called our flight we went to our plane



I LOVE YOU YA5I<3=)) IF I HAD A BROTHER I WOULD LET HIM MARRY THE SPEAKER WOMEN<3;P



we went to our plane

the sets was the following:


Talal next to me from the left side

in the middle sets


5alti samer then my mother in the middle of them and lara from the right side of the middle sets



I sat next to the window



Talal:birut me and my wife are coming


i giggled ;p






after couple of hours

the plane is landing<3






We are finelly IN birut me and my love <3






FIND OUT THE EVENTS THAT WILL HAPPEN TO GHADAH AND TALAL IN BIRUT<3 IN CHAPTER 22




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق