الأربعاء، 27 يونيو 2012

chapter (24)

ahood: yalla kan fek 5er ersli shufi esh byjek enti w talal


I replayed back


me:eh bjrb w ha4a en g3d m3k jwalk ya g*ba 3shan ttwa9len m3 fahad :)





I was afraid of doing it and getting talal in more problems because of me


I was afraid that he might get hurt because of me


what should I do



Talal suddenly pulled the phone


Talal:leesh tt6a8en m3ha ma t5afen tswelk shy ana ma a5af 3la nfsi w fahad dwah 3ndi bs a5af 3lek!yswun lk shy w ana mu mwjood ghadah la tklmenha


I bet he didn't read the chat yet




me:esh btswi?


Talal:malk sh3'l zbda mara7 a5leh ke4a



i lean head into his shoulder


me:la tswe shy ana b3d a5af


Talal:3lmeni esh byswe?


me:mdri bs a5af





He kissed my cheek


Talal:a7b eli y5afon <3


me:hehe ;$



he handed me my phone



Talal:nl3b sony?


me:yalla


Talal:LBP wla ?


me:eh wdk bshy thani?


Talal:9ra7a wdi call of duty


me:ajl zombies 7




Talal:ok




we played together <3 made jokes an had fun




weird but i didn't know that talal brought the Ps3 with him in lebnon =)) this is halirious







okay so next day


me and the girls decided to go to the mountin



for a lunch<3



so I woke something comfy

blover and skinny jeans and high bouts

The blover was I LOVE switzerland


it was black and the bouts was black too

i curlied my hair





and lara wore


red shirt with

I LOVE PARIS

and nike jacket and nike bouts






Talal was wearing training and jacket both of it was adidas



the girls wore something for cold weather





we took a taxi



mama:agool lazm thnen yrkbon fe shn6a ma tkfi alsyarh

it was GMC




Talal:5la9 ana brkb fe shn6h


me:W ana b3d




we were sitting in our comfy funny place



Dana;wsh tswun


she said that while turning around at her back




suddenly she start laughing really hard





mama:esh feek?



Dana:talal w ghadah yl3bun ballot fe shn6a




all the car laughed at us even the driver




me:6yb?




juujuu:na89km f9f9 w shahi





me:walla tswen fena 5eeer =))






when we finelly arrived lara was sitting in the front seat


she was sleeping all the way




Talal didn't want to wake her up so he carried her all the times




me:la t3b nfsk gwmha


Talal:la ha4i bntna drbi 3leha men al7en


me:*giggled*


okay so the day past and 2 more days past and it was fine


no problems and more love for me and talal



so it's time to go back to riyadh :c



I tweeted

OFF TO RIYADH



let's skip A whole month


Now it's winter y3ni time for camping in the deserts that's my favourite part of the winter






ALL MY GIRLS WERE THERE



Talal invited abdullah over


and dana and mai and juju and sara and anoud and razan finelly me


lara invited her friends



IT WAS BLAST


there was 5 tent


1- living room

2-living room
3-living room
4-kitchen
5- living room


the whole camp thing was rented






lving room for The teens which it's talal and me and the rest

second one for our mothers

third one for lara and here friends
fourth one is for the mans



so we brought the streo with us

we danced on arabic songs





suddenly talal winked at me


I KNOW THAT WINK IT MEANS I HAVE A PLANE



anyway

I followed him as he said




he holded my hand and we run to somewhere,,,,where?

i don't know really












suddenly



me:DBAAAB


Talal:o9 I rented for us all 5o4i ha4a lak w ok na54 lfa 3ndhm w b3den aro7 ajeeb dbabat


me:woow Thank you<3

i hugged him




Talal:t3rfen wla a3lmk


me:wsh d3wa aked a3rf -_-




well im pro at these stuff haha ;p



I was infront and talal was holding my waist in the back




yeah I'm the type of girl who drives VERY FAST




even talal when he was trying to scream who couldn't completed his sentence =))


I drove infront of our tent



suddenly all of them went out screaming



"ABIIIIII"





anyway klna l3bna feha


everyone got his own

we had really fun



poor little abdullah his own


stopped

yeah out of gaz


r7mth so I went to his sight and made him get in the back of mine



abdullah:yn5af mnk


me:erkd and enjoy the ride ;p




abdullah:*Reading m3w4at"haha






so you now when the camp mostly behind it not a mountin plateau







when I was about to reach the top of the plateau




anyway

the motor was stuck in the sands and I was about to reach the top of it















suddenly it start going down by it self slowly :o


abdullah screamed for help


cause if we felled


on the ground are sticks and rocks








What will happen next find out at chapter (25);p






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق