الخميس، 31 مايو 2012

chapter (7)

i found a paper on my desk when i read it it said:

got me out here from the water so deep telling me how you going to be the without me
if your ain't here i just can't breath there is no air no air
i walk i ran i jump i flew right of the ground
there is no gravity to hold me down for real but somehow im still alive inside

you took my breathe but i survived i don't how but i don't even care

so how do you expect me to live alone with just me
cause my world revlose around you and it's so hard me to breath

tell me how im suppose to breath with no air?

can't live can't breath with no air


it's how i feel when you ain't there

there is no air no air


"remember the lyrics in my last tweet here I am completing it to you"

you will know how i am cause im 100% sure you read my last tweet


-


when i was thinking about the paper i realize it's jordan sparks and chris brown old song no air

i used to love it <3



WAIT TALAL LAST TWEET WAS

"it's how i feel when you ain't there ,there's no air no air"



oh my god it's talal!!!!!cuteeeeeeeeeee<3



i called one my friends razan and told her everything


razan:gayltlch fe nas a7sn men 4a al5ra fahad


me:mra cute :')



razan:do you have feelings for him?


me;i don't know


razan:ybeeli ga3dh m3ch zma 3nch


me:hehe ;$;p

razan:6yb hu 7lo


me:i'll send you his picture check your bbm


razan:allaaaaaah ya5thch ya al5ysa ya alm3fna ya 7ywana tarkth w ray7tli 3nd fahad eli 3umrh ma 3jbni


me:what's that suppose to mean


razan:ys6llllllllll e4a ma tbena 36eni eyah ;$


me:kuli trab


razan:you do have feelings


me:i don't know yalla bye gotta go

razan:eh ast7i ast7i

me:byeeeeeeee

i hangged the phone


wore skinny jeans and lakers jacket with white body inside and my nike snikeers <3

applyed my hair into a bun ;p and applyed some make up


i went to talal's room

called him

he was not there


i went down staris i found 5alti samer and my mum and lara

me:5alti wen talal?


auntie samer:walla 7bebti ra7 3shan wa7d men a5wyah ybi y3zehm w byji


me:oh


i sat with them auntie samer is pretty fun<3and funny too

I LOVE PEOPLE WHO HAVE A SEANSE OF HUMOR<3

i bbmed talal


me :PING!!!!


PING!!!!


PING!!!!

talal:wshfeeeek r89ti jwali allah y9l7k =))


me:a7sn ;p

talal:you know i hate pings!!

me:that's why i pinged you ;D

talal:n4laaaaa


me:thank u ;$

talal:wshtbeen?


me:about the paper

talal:which paper?


me:don't act dumb talal i know you wrote that paper

talal:ummm


me:what's about it?


talal:i'll tell you later ok?


me:ok

i went to my room and grabbed my dairy and start wrting:


Dear Dairy

somehow i realize being away from fahad is way better

and i realized when god takes something from you ,you love he gives you something better

my mum asked her friend to come and that friend has a song called talal<3

yes my childhood best friend i know we didn't fight about something silly and i wished we didn't cause turns out for him to be amazing/hot /charming

i don't know if i have feelings for him but i'll know it after the time

he came at the right moment,,,,he wrote for me a really cute paper<3

i'll know what's it about by time thanks dairy for being there for me when i need you

-


i closed my dairy and played games with my ipad


suddenly someone knocked my door


me:come in


IT was talal i freaked out i start blushimg for no reasons


me:ahln

talal :hey<3


me:umm kefk?

tala:great

he start blushing

talal:keef 3rfti enu ana?


me:the paper thing?


talal:yes


me:i read your last tweet yesterday

talal:k listen ghadah i really love you<3i have feelings for you .....your funny your smart your beautiful and kind what else do a guy search in his girl?


me:umm


talal:i really want you to be mine forever and for always<3



me: all i know is that im not that type to fall in love into someone and whatever


talal:i know your not


i SHOULD HAVE THINK OF MY FAMILY TRUST BEFORE I GO OUT WITH FAHAD A5!


me:i'll think about it talal just promise me something?


talal:anything?


me:promise me while i' think nothing will get akwward betweens us


talal:I promise



i smiled

it was a silence for a moment


i really don't know what should i respond i don't know if this thing rolls inside me


is it love or just a crush


what is it i know i'll know by time



i know it's worth the wait enshalla


me:broo7 m6b5 bjeebli moya want some?

talal:eh please ;p


me:k

i went to thw kitchen to bring us a water


*TALAL SIDE*

she went to the kitchen to bring us a water


i really don't know how to prove to her I DO LOVE HER

i'll i know i'll do what does it takes to get her white heart<3


i found a notebook on her desk i thought it was a school notebook or what ever

i opened it on the last page to check what is it

it catchs my eye


ghadah writes a dairy!!!!!

i read the last page i smiled to my self


but im mad about the first part who is FAHAD?!!!

i closed her dairy immeditly when she opened the door

*BACK TO MY SIDE8*

we chatted a little he acts
really weird

and whenever i joked prank him he gets pissed off so fast eshfeeh?


me:talal esh jayk?


talal;mafeni shy


me:ella feek


something catchs my eye that the dairy isn't on my desk it's on my bed

me:TALAL
i screamed

talal:huh?

me:you read my dairy 97

talal:no i didn't


me:ella you did it was on my desk not my bed!!


talal: bsmallah your dairy mskona ;o shklk jabytha men 3er8h ;p


me:haha not funny thank you :c


ufff all my secrets in this book!!!!!!!


i got pissed off


talal:im sorry ghadah 3la bali kashkol wla 78 mdrsa ft7t last page bs w gretha walla ma gret shy thani


i didn't replay


talal:GHADAH IM SORRYYYY!!!!


i didn't also replay

talal:5laa9 broo7


me:amz7 yashen eli yt3'la

talal:la yekthar


me:ok

talal:forigved me?


me:sure


talal:ella bs2lk men fahad?


i was shaking my hand when he asked me that question!!! what should i say


me:e4a gtlk mara7 yt3'yr shy benna w by9er secret?

talal:wsh d3wa mneeb bzr


me:this summer i went to summer camp in dubai there was a guy i had feelings for
he said me too b3deen turns out all the things that happened was a bet


talal:wsh 4aaaa bzr ?

me:bs please bdun z3l wla yt3'yr shy benna salfa men zman tra

he hugged me i was shocked

talal: ghadah is he your first?

me;eh b3den i realize i shouldn't risk my family trust

talal:that's the ghadah i know

me:haha ;D

talal:are you over him?

me:since the first day i found it was a bet tra ma kmlna 3 days


talal:7bl alk4b 89er

me:true

it was 9 pm

our mothers told us we are heading back to home


when we went home

i checked my bb

no mentions and only 1 bbm

i opened my bbm it was talal


talal:don;t forget to think ghadah i still didn't change my mind about you

me;i will <3

talal:goodnight sweetie<3


me:goodnight<3

i was thinking while laying down on my bed



what should i say?

is he worth the trust?


is it a game?

thousands ideas crossed my mind

i think i should sleep


i did

when i woke up
i went down stairs

i saw talal and his father and his mother

i was still in my pjama's
his mother told me to set beside her she said:

7bebtie ghadah e7na jayeen n56bk

oh my god!!!!!!!

of course i'll say yes and yes and yes through im still 15 but yes!!!!!

i said yes

than suddenly i heard lara screaming:GHADAH WAKE UP!!!!


me:yabthrkk

lara:agool esm3i abe aroo7 3nd leena e5t mai wdeeni

me :bji m3k

i told mai on bbm she said come!!

me:lara meta btro7en?


lara:sa3a 5 pm

it was still 2 pm

i layed on my bed and i was thinking about the dream

me saying yes and everything how i was disturb when lara waked

how it was the best dream

suddenly i realize IT'S A YES!!!!




i opened my phone and went to our chat me and talal

me:TALALLLLLLLLL

talal:halla?



me:I**********************


what happened next find out at chapter (8);p


please comments and follow me on twiiter:@ord_blogger

say a

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق