الأحد، 27 مايو 2012

who am I

......hello so here am i
 
just ended endless love story and this is the new one call dear dairy
 
let me give you important information about the charcters in the story:
 
my name is ghadah im 15 years old or let's say 14 going to be 15 soon-
Im tanned naturally very soft wavey hair ,light brown eyes,light brown hair,not that fat or thin,little bet a shorty ;$yeah-
i express my feeling when i sing a song but when i sing it's expressing my feeling at the moment-
I write my dairy everyday that's another expressing what happened at the same day-
I hate anyone who opens my dairy-
I have only one sister her name is lara she is 6 and very annoying she's my only sister ,she is white and-
light brown eyes light brown hair soft wavey one she is a little bet taller than her age
I have three best friends -
dana: tanned with a black hair and very amazing curlies dark brown eyes she is pretty although
aljohrah:but we call her juju for short,she is corny also a curly hair black one and dark brown eyes
mai: is white dark brown eyes wavey hair dark brown hair
 THE closet  cousins of mine are sara and alanoud and razan<3-
sara:is blonde tanned skin dark brown eyes and striaght hair
alanoud:black hair white striaght hair dark brown eyes
razan:is alanoud small sister so they look like twins



I ALSO have cousins who i really hate their names are ahood and hadeel I don't really have to describe
hadeel zy ma ygolo 3adyh

but ahood is really beautiful although i hate her but i have to admit it she pretty


the boys cousins are abdulmalik bathr bathr bshkl ma tt9wrun he always stand by ahood side

and the best cousins ever is abdullah he is pretty amazing and pretty close to me like a brother


 my mum name is noura-
my father name is abdulaziz-


the rest you will know at the story ;p




writer note;: i know it's long describtion but you all guys have to know these cause it has so releation with the story ;)


  

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق