الأربعاء، 30 مايو 2012

chapter (5)

me:esh msg?


dana:the first one will hug ghadah today will hurt her the next day either boy or a girl


me:i have a hug addiction i hug everyone how am i suppose to know men:c


dana:mdri just take care


me:6yb


when i hungged up the phone



fahad:wshfekm?

me:fe a7d rasl weird msg l dana


fahad:esh ygool

me:the first one will hug ghadah today will hurt her the next day either boy or a girl


fahad:don't worry your under my protection


he hugged



WAIT he hugged me?? what if the msg meant him


i slowly moved back ward


fahad:wshfeek?


me:nothing


fahad:this is too weird 36eni rgm


me:mu 3ndi 3nd dana

fahad:5leha trslh msg


me:uff 6ybb


i told dana and she did sand to me the number



me:first wsh btswi?

fahad:bktbh fe iphone 78i w bshoof wsh esm alragm


me;k


he dield the number in his phone

the name appeared it was!!!












halla<3




me:i know that name bs ween sm3th


fahad:3rftha alklbah ana awreha



me:maybe she is just warning not threating



fahad:la wsh 7rkat m9alh 4i tje w tgoolk 6yb?


me:calm down


he looked so pissed off like he knows what halla means


me:esm3 b7akeha alyum w bshoof esh salftha


fahad:la ana b7akeha


me:this my problem i'll deal with it myself fahad


fahad:bkefk i gotta go


me:wshfeek


fahad:NOTHING!!!


me:la t9ar5 6yb yarbi eni maswet shy


it was 8;45 am


i went to halla's room



i knocked the door


me:halla open the door please


she opened the door


me:3adi aklmk?


halla:sure what's it about?


me:emshi


halla:no you come in lesa ma b3d 3'yrt mlabsi


i went inside her room it was so messy


me:men 89dk bl msg


halla:ay msg?



me:halla la ts3b6en m3i al msg eli rslteeh l dana


halla:keef 3rfti enu ana eli raslth

me:none of your bussines just spell it!!!


halla:kl shy fe wgth 7lu


me:shklk t3rfen about fahad past 97


halla:everything since he was 7 years old omi w omh 97bat till yumk al7en


me:3adi tgolenli kl shy !!!



halla:6yb he dated w7da yara the first one e4a t3rfenha?


me:eh elli m3na fe camp



halla:kanu eli mrh m3 b39' w y7bha mra suddenly w7da 5rbt benhm i think ttrku b39' salfa lha 3 years 3u8bha glb the worst player in the summer camp he dated noura/dana alfani/fotoon alflani/latifa alflani/alia alflani/nada alflani/raghad alflani/rana alflani b3deen you

me:a7 t8rebn kl bnat camp



halla:eh

me:why do you hate him


halla:l2nu latifa was my best friend and he broke her heart ahlha kanu byr7un america for 7 years bs he galt ma tbi kant btg3d m3 jdtha lmn 9ar eli 9ar 8rrt troo7 back to america cause she was heart broken since that moment i never forgived him ever




me:should i break up with him?


halla;a7snlk



i was holding my tears till it explode


halla hugged saying:it's going to be alright ghadah ma3leek mnh



me:what if he did change



halla:if you want a provement i'll show you that he didn't after the class



me and halla went to the class it was riding the horse



after the class


me:yalla?

halla:sure dgeega i know how to copy rana's voice b3den 3'yrt rgmi w hu may3rfh i will call him w esm3i bnfsk ana magtlk 4a klam ella lm9l7tk

me:esh drak that he is going to hug me


halla:he did that to a thousands girls before u ;/ hbla enti


she called him and putted him on speaker


she changed her voice lw7da mma9lh shkl rana ke4a kant 9otha



halla:fahoodi


fahad:meen?


halla:ana rana missed u fahadi mgdr atrkk :c


fahad:7ta ana walla<3 ween alnas m3 tdg :c


halla:kl zg bs

she hanged the phone on his face


halla :sm3ti?



me:eh :c


i cried i was heart broken for second why did i ever trusted him believed him</3


WTF!!!! he is such a jerk 5laa9 that's enough


enough drama 5la9 im sick and tierd of everything




i opened my phone and deleted him from my bbm contact list and unfollowed him in twitter


I only sand him a PIN messege saying:5l rana tnf3k !!!!



halla hugged me really tight


halla:ma3lek mnh trah 7ywan esfehe w 6nsheh kl majak


between my tears my broken heart my broken wings my broken promises and my broken realationship

i said:thank you halla your true friend


i planned to skip the classes today

i went in my bed and just cried


i opened the caputers i took in our bbms chats when we used to say sweet and smoothi things to each other and just cried



i didn't want to sing express my feels or anything i was to say it to someone and who was that someone

it was my dairy so i opened it and start writing it



Dear Dairy have you missed me as much as i missed you:c

yeah the one i believed i loved and  dreamed of was a lie

fahad broke my heart i wanted to tell someone so i choosed you

i love him and i would fight for him but i guess he isn't ready to fight for me

he isn't over yara

it's not her mistake or anything about him being a jerk and  a pain in the ass :C


...................



i start to cry even harder the page i wrote in my dairy was felled with tears</3

i liad down in my bed covered myself with my blanket

and sleep




*JUJU SIDE*


i went to dana and ghadah room to search for her


where is she!!!!


i entered the room and find her sleeping


her face was really red and wet



OMG was she crying?



i found her dairy opened on the last page she wrote yeah it was felled with tears



when i was done reading it i closed hardly
i was really angry


i said to myself:ENOUGH!!!




i went to the girls in the art class they were painting and told him about what happened



mai:how about we plane on a little revenge to the little ass



When it comes to a revenge mai is the master!!!


sara:not a bad


we all winked at mai saying:any sweet plane?



mai:bs lazm nd5l yara feha wsh raykm?


me:keef?


mai:esm3u bnd5lha feha w he will fall in love with her all over again

anoud:l76'ha t5ylu 3ad he raj3t 7btha wsh byfkhm ?


 mai:that's the problem


dana:ya tyus instead of a revenge let's make ghadah replace fahad place with someone else



maai:la i prefer revenge

dana:bshawrk y3ni?we know you prefer it over everything!!


razan:deing deing


mai:huh enti b3d


razan:mdri afkr ymkn 9dj twl3 lambh mal rasi =))


we all laughed


anoud:hey entu revenge 5luh b3deen let's make ghadah smile again?



they all agreed on what anoud said



 more few days i think for w bnrj3 riyadh a7sn!!

*FAHAD SIDE*

i saw ghadah's pin msg i was shocked y3ni kl ha4i le3bt halla?


i love her but i don't know if i can hold on only one girl


stupid me!


*BACK TO MY SIDE*


i woke up at like 9 pm and found the girls in my room


me:wsh tswun


juju cam and hugged me


juju:how are you now w fahad alml3un 5leeh 3la mai?


me:wshdrak


juju:read your dairy


me:umm


they were all calming me down


I LOVE THEM ALLAH LA Y7RMNI MNHUM<3

they are true friends walla<3

we laughed played games watched movie jok around<3


i totally forgot about fahad





I had fun<3


LET'S SKIP TP MY LAST DAY AT THE SUMMER CAMP


i packed my stuff and asked the room servies to take it down to the resption

so is my girls



i signed our papers anf fahad saw

his eyes got widen


he came to me


how brave he is :)


fahad:so your guys leaving?


i ignored him


fahad:and your going to keep doing that?

i also didn't replayed


anoud:girls ready?


me:no give me a second

i went to the instermal room


and sat on the piano for more last time


i start playing and singing:


You know the bed feels warmer Sleeping here alone You know I dream in color
And do the things I want You think you got the best of me Think you've had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone Think you left me broken down Think that I'd come running back Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong What doesn't kill you makes you stronger Stand a little taller Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone What doesn't kill you makes a fighter Footsteps even lighter Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone



it's stornger by kelly clarkson


when i was done i found fahad behind me with his hazel eyes getting widen


i past his path and went to my girls


me:yalla


we went to the air.report

and head to our plane


LET'S SKIP TO WHERE WE ARRIVED TO RIYADH


i went back home hugged my little sis lara<3 yeah my family went to austria for a vecation and left me with my girls in dubai<3

i hugged my mum


and told her about what we did in the summer camp me and my girls


everything was perfectly fine without him<3


i went to sleep when i woke up


i went down to eat breakfast

mama:7bebtie ghadah alyum byjun 9'yuf tjhzi


me:okay meta byjun?


mama:3la 39br


my eyes got widen

me:men jedk


mama:they are my friends w 3ndha bnt gdk

me;ok

i went up staris it was 2 pm


i wore a mini dress

strieghten my hair

applyed some make up on my face wore my heels


when  i was ready they were already there

i set their and smiled


i whispered to my mum ears

me:where is the girl


mama:tl3b m3 lara bra

me:how old is she -_-


mama:shofi bnfsk


r7t l7ushna to search for the girl
i didn't find her the one who was playing with lara is  BOY



ya allah ya mama i know where it goin to takes me ;/

i went to him

me:ahln

he turned around


OMG


he was so hot his dimples his curly hair his body he is tanned amazing hazel eyes and amazing lips ;o


i stand like that o_o staring


he said:halla ghadah


me:kef t3rf esmi?


he said:nseteni ;/zy ma twg3t


me:la 9d8 meen


he said:ana talal!!!


me:talal ?


talal:your childhood bestfiend


me:talal alflani?????


talal:eh ;$


me:t3'yrt sorry for having a bad memory by the way ;$



talal:wsh d3wa enti 7lweeti <3


i bkushed


me:leesh y3ni knt shena mthln ;p


talal:ghadah i missed your jokes<3

me:hehe 7ta ana ;$


talal:km 9ar 3umrk?


me:15 you?


talal?al3umer kalh ana 9rt 18


me:allah yslmk ;$

he laughed



 we sat and chatted about our horrbile saudi childhood



and laughed


talal:can i add you on bbm?


me:umm


talal:e4a ma tbeen tra 3adi


oh yes my mum and his mum are best friends

what happened me and talal fighted over something but since i have a bad memory i forgot since the

we fighted we never talked to each other again


he is the only son that his mother has hey used to have a big sister

her name was rawan but she died in car acciednt in kuwait

allah yr7mha :")


me:sure it's 2****** ;p


talal:thank you

he added me and i accepeted his add

me:do you have twitter?


talal:la 3andi netlog ;$


me:la yekthar ;p


talal:eh akeed 3ndi it's @talalalflani_ ;p


i followed him and he followed me back


we had dinner he went back to his house

i checked twitter and i found a tweet before a half an hour ago said:


love is just a word until i found that someone who gaved it a meaning :')


oh how cute i think he has  a girlfriend  or something i called dana and told her everything


dana:la ma a7s ymkn 3nk


me:nah


we chatted for hours and when i hanged the phone

i went to my mother :mama abe anam fe mzr3tna 9d8 5lena nroo7 :c


mama:umm bfkr w ashoof


i went to sleep


when i woke up i found fahad beside my bed!!!!!!;o  what is he doing here
!!



WHAT HAPPENED NEXT FIND OUT AT CHAPTER 6 ;)


اللهم انصر اخواننا في سوريا و عذب بسار الاسد اشد عذاب


اللهم امين



 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق