الاثنين، 28 مايو 2012

chapter (3)

nawaf:esh glti ?


me: i don't know what to say


ufff this is confusing me

i mean i really love him but what if it was just another game? :c


nawaf:if you want me to prove that he loves esm3i follow me NOW ! tsm3een bnfsk but hide when you see me talking to fahad don't let him see you kay?

me:ok


i followed him as he said he went to fahad and tolld him


nawaf:are you sure you love ghadah?


fahad:meeeen jeeedk ?i adore her but i guess she will never forgive me ever!!!


nawaf:e7m e7m


does that mean i should come ;/?

nawaf:ghadah t3ali


fahad was shock he blushed really hard!!!!


i can see the tomato face!!


aw his cute<3333333

ufff i wanna control myself

ethgli ya bnt ,,,wait a minute how am i going to control myself when his really cute


ethgli ya bnt =((


nawaf:sm3ti bnfsk wla?

me:eh

nawaf:my work is done here


nawaf left me and fahad alone  in the cienma
YES we do have cienema int the camp!!


fahad:ghadah im sorry i was just a jerk i'll have to admit it yes i was a player but when i met you everything changes walla everything changes :c i promise i'll be the guy you were dreaming of
i promise that i'll be the guy you say im lucky to have the one who draws the smile on your face everytime you hear his name im really sorry can we start over?


i blushed really hard didn't know what to say


after all everyone deserves second chances but he is right he did change

me:promise


fahad:wallaaaaa


me:okay i forgive you


fahad:missed you :c


i couldn't believe all of that events happened in one day !! yes it was already 10 pm


me:umm goodnight fahad


fahad:goodnight my love<3


i blushed and went back to our room



when i came at the room me:shut i saw dana looked really happy?


dana:awwwww guess what!!!!


me:wsh b3d?


dana:i just found my dairy`

me:eh ya 5bla kant m3 fahad =))

dana:n3m esh ybi feha?


me:i told her the whole story


dana:OMG how romantic still not trusty worthy


me:shut up im going to go back to sleep



BEFORE i was about to sleep i checked my phone

5
bbm 1 mention from twitter




i checked my twitter

i just got retweets blah

so i just tweeted

feels great to believe in sparks for the first time

i got retweet from fahad Yes he followed and i followed back


i checked my bbm all of it was bc expect for one was from fahad


fahad:still awake?

me:yeah why?

fahad:can you wake up tomorrow early?

me:what for?

fahad:i wanna make up all the tears that felt from your eyes



awwww how sweet<3


me:loool what time?


fahad:6?


me:my pleasure;*


fahad:ghadah a7bk


do you know that feeling you get when someone says to you"a7bk"yeah i felt it


feels good


me:goodnight<3


fahad:no me too?


me:let's see if your worth it first



fahad:you will see goodnight love <3


me:goodnight


i sat the alram on 6 o'clock




NEXT DAY


tern tern tern



yeah it was the annoying alram

why did i sat it ? i totally forgot =))



OH YEAH FAHAD!!!!


i got up from my bed really fast wore my adidas shorts(girly one)and a tanktop

tied my hair as a pony tail,,apply some make up on my face


i only put messcera and a lip gloss 


wore my toms shoes and went down i bbmed him


me:where should i meet you?


fahad:come to the food cort and i'll lead you to some secret place in the camp


how romantic secret place feels like I am in a movie <3



me:ok


so i went to the food cort i don't know why but i was so exited
oh finely i was fahad<3 he was wearing
a polo shirt and a shorts he looks hot <3
that polo shirt totally fit in his body<3



fahad:hey beautiful


me:hey

fahad:how was your sleep last night?


me:great

fahad:7lmti feni ;$?

me:a3o4 blah =))


fahad:7ywana =))


me: anyway


fahad: i love you

i blushed really hard hope he didn't noticed!!!

cause my face looks really funny when i blush


he smiled<3 aw his dimples his white teeth<3


fahad grabbed my hand and took me to some small garden behind the camp



me:this is really cute

fahad:only for cute people


he winked

he is so cheesy!!!


we sat and it was a sielnt for a while


until

fahad:ghahad


me:umm


fahad:mafi 3yona?

i laughed

fahad:abd mafi romancya =))

i didn't replay i just simled


fahad:have you ever thought about our ending?


me:you mean death?


fahad:ya 7ool ag9d zwaj tfa2lu bl5yr ya5i =))



i laughed I LOVE TO TEASE HIM

me:lesh nawi ttgdmli?


fahad:jals ast3b6 m3k y3ni

i blushed


fahad:i wanna marry you ghadah i want you to be mine forever walla <3


me:im yours <3


fahad:okay how many kids do you want?


me12


fahad:enti btjbeen 3yal wla 8beelh =))


me: asthbl =))


we laughed

me:okay 4 2 girls 2 boys


fahad:ana bsmi bnt w wld w enti esmi albaged =))


me:la ana eli at3b w a7ml fehm a5rtha tsmi =))

fahad:ogsmblah ananya


me:amz7 6yb ana bsmehm ;$ummm fay w abdulrhaman



fahad:ana nouf w salman


me:lol



fahad:where do you want our honey moon


me:tra 9dg 7seet enu bokra bntzwj =))


fahad:yalla!! ;$ tbeen bokra tra 3adi


me:no after my studies ;$


fahad:6yb wen?


me:abe carpian island


fahad:tam



we keep chatting about our future <3

he was to serious about it i love when he talks about these stuff makes me
can't handle myself anymore



fahad:ghadah promise me something?


me:gool?


fahad:ew3deni you would never keep any secret of me! w you will tell me every single detail happens to your life



me:i promise and also you


fahad i do too <3 ghadah a7bk


me:basss!!!


i turned my face on the oppiste direction of his face



fahad:cute tst7een?


me:ya allaaaah!!!!


fahad:okay okay ;$




i looked at my watch oh dear it's 9;45
!!!

were late on our class!!it was a tango class ufff


me:fahad we are late!!!


we went running to the class



the teacher:where were you guys???



me:i over slept!!


fahad:i was talking a shower



the teacher:have a set



all of my girls smirked even nawaf did i couldn't help it but giggle




there is a brake between each classes like 10 minutes when the class was done

i went to my fav class to set and sing<3 i really missed my black piano


okay since im really weird i named my paino into "CHARLIE" c


i sat on the piano chair and start to play it singing how i feel in the moment:

hearts beat fast
colors and promises
how to be brave how can i love when im afarid to fall but watching you stand alone all my doubt suddenly goes away some how but one step closer
i have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid i have loved you for a thousand years i love for a thousand more



i was singing christina perri =thousands of years

suddenly razan came saying: you most be in love!!

me:so in love razan <3


razan:entbhi 3la ro7ch men 3u8b 7rkath 4ek w ana 3'aslh ede mnah


me:sure i'll do
i hugged her i mean i love her i really do<3




i went out of the class running searching for fahad<3



when suddenly i pumbed into nawaf


me:sorry walla sorry nawaf


nawaf:Wsh d3wa by the way can i talk to you in the lunch time about something?



me:sure where is fahad?


nawaf:he is sitting with m7md

me:oh kay!;p


so i went to my friends directly


i saw them chatting with a new girl


me:hello girls<3


mai:shoof mtshgg wjhha

they all laughed


i blushed


juju:enshalla always<3


me:trani men sa3a wagfa don't you want to interduce me to your new friend?



the girl seem familier she is not new i saw her many times in my classes


the girl:hello my name is yara what's yours


me:ghadah km 3umrch


anoud:shoof 7ywana she is steeling our accent tra walla she is not kuwity =))


yara:haha lol ana 17 you?

me:15


yara:al3umer kelh<3

me:tslmen<3enti s3odya?

yara:eh entu men riyadh ?

me:eh

yara:too bad ana men shrgya

me:i love shrgya people <3


yara:loool


we chatted with yara for a while she seems pretty nice

anoud:bgoolkm shy yara is the girl who is sharing my room


me:6yb leesh tgolen shklha bathrh?


all sudden anoud 8b9tni


me:ouch!!


anoud:tfo 3la wyahch ya alyahil


so we skipped a class and the bell rang it's lunch time


i was waiting for nawaf to come


me:ba 3'eet tji


nawaf:sorry

me:zbda gool esh tgool

nawaf:5la9 ensy salfa 3'bya


me:6yb



i really need fahad right now i don't know i just feel happy when im with him really <3


i went back to my girls orderd chines food


me:bnat wshraykm n6l3 yum men al camp

anoud:5blh entu mmnoo3


yara:no it's not 3adi bs lazm ya54un e4n men ahlkm


me:o9 bs 3an alflsfah


juju:6ayeb ween?


me:dubai mall!!!!


mai: w nt3sha fe JBR


me:eh bs ha4a eli fal7h fe altmel7


mai: 3la zg


me:7beebtie wsh tshki menh m6a3m dubai mall


sara:ya5ti walla mai 9ad8h i want it a memorble summer




me:6ayb

all of us agreed


juju:yara coming with us tomorrow?


yara:sure


we all added her in our bbm contact list


i checked my bbm

there was only 1 from fahad

fahad:weenk ?


me:food cort


fahad:eh bs ha4a eli fal7h feh tbl3 w ts7b =))

me: ya5i food is my second beyfriend


fahad:your cheating on me:@


me:3n al3yar yalla ;$


suddenly i saw fahad crossed me with a big smile on his face

i smiled back<3



so all the classes was done today


we went back to our rooms to sleep


i check my bbm again


fahad:ghadah 6 am?


me:sure<3 bs lazm hl mra mara7 n6wl

fahad:leeh?


me:broo7 ana w my friends dubai mall


fahad:la walla w t5ylene l7ali?


me:ya5i it's sound horrbile when you putted the words like that :c


fahad:7beebti<3


me:love you


fahad:a5ern 8lteha?adore you


me:eh ;$ ya5i 3be6h wsh aswi


fahad:men na7yat 3be6h eh ma glna shy


me:36eetk wajh =))


fahad: i love you


me:way ahead<3



i went to sleep and sat my alram<3


as the moment i woke up i wore I LOVE L.A
shirt and skinny jeans with flat


i left my hair as they say with the wind ;$

applyed some make up and went to the garden the fahad showed me it <3


suddenly i heard someone behind saying: exited?


me:yeah


fahad:ghadah a6lb mnk 6lb?


me:esh?


fahad:3'neli walla i love your voice

me:la


fahad:please swe shy 3shani lw mra :c


me:okay

i start singing no promises by shayne ward
damn it o love that song even when it's old<3

me:baby now i need hold you tight i just wanna die in your arms here tonight , i don't wanna run away i wanna stay forever in time and time no promises i don't wanna ran away i dont be alone no promises baby now i need to hold tight now and forever my love <3


fahad:beautiful walla beautiful<3

me:thank u

i blushed

fahad: i recorded your voice tra ;$


me:what for?


fahad:my ringtone


me:fahad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



i jumbed on him to grab his phone it feels like we are kids or something


when suddenly our eyes met<3


he keeped staring at mine as i am staring at him


this moment can't get any better<3
wish time would freeze<3


i got up

 and wrapped my arms like a child

fahad:wshfek?


me:seriously your ringtone ?

fahad:wsh d3wa i won't set it as my ringtone lmn tgolen eh ;$


me:umm


fahad:a7bk

he kissed my cheek

i looked at my watch i realized it 8 am so i went to our room

anoud:yalla 3ad wen kntai?

me:wsh d5lk ;$?


anoud:m3 7beeb alglb?


me:la yekthar

we laughed we were all ready and the new girl yara was joning us


we went to the recpition they called our parents asking for permstion

all of our parents agreed we went to the mall

and shopped from everywhere

eat ice creams we had really great time<3


we went back to the camp before the last class finsh

anoud:9dch a summer to remember


me:swyr 7ywana 3ndha afkar jahnmya w ma ttklm


sara:la walla ;$lesh etnu tsm3un a9ln


we laughed a7bha w 59o9n lmn tt7l6m 3lena<3


surprisely we went back before the last class even start it was 9 am but the camp told us to come early so we had to


i was searching for fahad


when i saw one of his friend oh shit !! i forgot his name


me:umm


the guy:my name is m7md ;p


me:eh 97 lol sorry ween fahad

the guy:umm he is in jail


we have a jail in our summer camp it's just like a punishment detnstion or something

when you only do something bad
for a whole day


me:n3m????? leeeeeh:c?


m7md: *****************************************************************************




what happened next find out at chapter (4) ;p



keep praying for our brothers in syria<3


اللهم انصر اخواننا في سوريا
و اجعل نهايه بشار في الدرك الاسفل من النار


اللهم امين


هناك 4 تعليقات: