الأحد، 27 مايو 2012

chapter (2)

so all that was a bet?!


i was ear dropping when i heard you won the bet i forgot to hear the next part

i felt tears coming into my eyes i was laying down on the wall

than suddenly

*FAHAD SIDE*


when i went out all of sudden surprisely i found ghada with tears in her eyes i was shcoked !!!! did she heard that?


it hurts to see her like that

the worst part that im pretending to my friends that i don't love ghadah while i do

she is beautiful she is kind talented amazing person

all im afraid of my friends find out that i do love her and than doubt me



ghadah or my friends was hard to chose!!!

ghadah: thanks alot


me:ghadah wait listen

ghadah:what? btfhmni enu kl ha4a bet ?5la9 fhmt ma y7taj


me:just listen!!!!


ghadah: I DON'T HAVE TO AND I NEVER WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN



me:I BET THAT'S THE 5TH TIME TO SAY IT TO A GUY RIGHT?


ghadah: what do you mean


me:face it ghadah i know that you dated 5 guys before


ghadah:i never did!!!!


i didn't mean to say that!!!!

i throwed the dairy infront of her

me:explain this?


she grabbed the dairy and opened it


me:your such  a whore you should be thankful that i liked you!!!


ghada:that's not mine :) that's my friend dairy that we have been searching for since 2 weeks and since im a whore you don't have to see me ever again



that's not her dairy?


what does she mean????


i most took the wrong dairy!!!!!!! gosh what did i just said



yl3n om al7alh



me:i didn't mean what i said


ghadah passed my path saying:whatever


what did i said !!!! stupid fahad really stupid!!!


i lost ghadah the one i was almost going to choose instead of my friends!!!


who will i say for ? i can't say to anyone what im feeling right now

hurt yeah!!! i just realize because of ghadah my friends are fake!

*BACK TO MY SIDE*

he is such a jerk!!!! ahhh


yghr i went to my room crying


there was razan in my room using my ipad

razan: ghadah esh feech?


me:wla shy


razan:7sbalk ma 3rfch ana?


me: i told her everything


razan:oh my god he is such a jerk don't waste your tears for someone isn't worth ghadah 7ram 3lech 6al3i ro7ch blmn6'rh!!!3yonch weeeh wyaed 7mra ro7i 3'sli wyhch come with me


i went with her and washed my face


razan:uff kl mnch t25rna 3la class


me:class wsh?

razan:class singing ya albi gomi


me:what if i saw him there

razan:byni 3umrch jdamh enu 7dch mstansa walla bn8hr


me:fkra

so we went to the singing class yes he was there

he saw me than looked away


anoud:wyed t25rto wen kntu?


me:bgoolk b3deen


juju:wshfeek


me:nothing


juju:wjhk mra m7mr


me:gtlkm bgolkm b3deen



the teacher: class please keep quit


sara:ghadah t5yle men the new 2 girls in the camp?


me:meen


sara:ahood w hadeel


me:w3333333


razan:men 9dch entay?


mai:walla


anoud:ekli 5ara nti wyaha 3krtu mzaji



the teacher: oh since your girls keep talking let the boss of you guys come and sing the high notes i tought the class before a few



sara:mali d5l

all:wla ana

the teacher:come ghadah


i gave them the most shitiest stares ever they laughed



the teacher:sing some song witha high notes if you know it :)




me:ok


me:there's a fire staring in my heart reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark finelly i can see you crystal clear go ahead and sell me out  and i lay your shirt bare see how i leave with every peace of you don't undersiamte the things that i will there is a fire staring in my heart reaching a fever pitch and it's bringing me out the dark
the scares of your love remind me of us they keep me thinking that we almost had it all the
scares of your love it leave me breathless i can't help feeling we could of have it all
rolling in the deep
you had my heart inside of your hand and you play it to the beat


*FAHAD SIDE*


i know when ghadah sings she sings about what she is feeling this is really tearing me apart hearing her singing rolling in the deep by adele

hurts i know she singing about what happened to day :c

nawaf whispered to me

nawaf:wshfeek

me:mafeni shy

msh3l:ya 3yal 9otha ys6l!

nawaf:mra

he whispered again to me saying

nawaf:btgoli after the class




me:ok

i checked my bbm to check if she still in my contact list


surprisely she was

ii wonder why didn't she deleted me

*BACK TO MY SIDE*


teacher:pravo


everyone clapped i blushed 7mdullah w shakr =))



mai:9ots yshe5a 5orafi =))

me:thank u ;$

so the class was done and it's lunch time


i went to the food cort and found fahad is doing the same when he saw me for the first time with ahood


now im really heart broken!!!!


fahad saw me came to me runninng


fahad:ghadah it's not what it looks like it's just that the manger of the camp told me to do it for each new campers

me:save it!!there is nothing between us yalla roo7 5lk m3 ahood it's her turn


fahad:ghadah please esm3eni 6yb:c

me:what another lie? i don't think so


*FAHAD SIDE*


she left my path suddenly nawaf came to me running


it's like we are in a high school in america!!!


nawaf:heh wsh feek tklm ya5i?


me:3shan t9'7kun?


nawaf:wsh d3wa fahad your my brother since K.G

i was glancing at ghadah


nawaf:uhaaaa fhmt

me:esh ?


nawaf:your in love with ghadah 97?


me:eh :)is it wrong


nawaf:tbe 9ra7a eli e7na nsweh fe bnat 3'l6 6yb she is with you now go with her tra 3adi


me: i told him what happened

nawaf:ya5i w ent thoor tswe eli ygoolh msh3l?b3deen walla ma tnlam bnt muzza mra


me:ya5i mdri oul shy maknt a7bha knt 3adi 3u8b albet 4a something change


nawaf:aklmha ya5i shef wjhk yr7m =))


me:kl trab eh klmha blah


nawaf:5la9 6yb


*BACK TO MY SIDE*


i went to the table with my girls and eat

when all sudden nawaf came to me


nawaf:ghadah mmkun aklmk shwy


me:ok

i went with him in some class

nawaf:ghadah 5leni atklm leen a5l9


me:oky?


nawaf:esm3i tra fahad walla y7bk


me:ufff please la tft7 salfa 4e m3i

nawaf:5leni agoolk al89a eli 9art 6yb


me:yalla


nawaf:oul shy kan tra 3adi m3k he doesn't have feelings or something msh3l galh shklh mu 78t laf w dawaran w galh fahad eh msh3l gaal t7dak tjebha fahad 3'bi 5l8h ybi y7tk fe msh3l w msh3l walla esnan 7ywan thor klb galh 6yb b3d albet with the days he start liking you ghadah 7ram 3leek walla mu ga3d ysthbl y3ni lw yk4b 3leek mara7 yk4b 3li


me:w ana l3ebh 3nduhm?


nawaf:y5ti gtlk w lw ma thmeenh kan ma jani ytshka 3ndi kan 6nsh t3sh tnt3sh tra 9dg bnat ktheren ybunh


me:la walla w lesh yroo7 3nd my cousin ahood like he did to me the first time

nawaf:yarbi enk 3be6h manger galh 3shan fahad lh 4 years yje camp f mafi a7d ma y3rfh


me:ma adri esh agoolk

nawaf:esm3i 3shan yt2db la tklmenh km yum y3ni lw b5rf klam mara7 agoolk ke4a zbda la tklmenh km yum b3den klmeh


I WAS CONFUSED I HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM AND EVERYTHING WAS PERFECTLY GREAT WHAT SHOULD I SAY?!


nawaf:wsh glti?


i have to answer him now but what should i say?!!!!

me:*************************************




what did i say find out at chapter 3 ;)


hope you enjoyed my story



let's pray for our brothers in syria

اللهم انصر اخواننا في سوريا و انتقم لهم من بشار

اللهم امين


هناك تعليقان (2):