الأربعاء، 30 مايو 2012

chapter (6)

i found fahad beside my bed


me:what you are doing here?!!!!!!

i shouted


fahad: cause i missed you


me:go away I HATE YOU

fahad:are you sure about it?


me:100%


fahad stapped me in my stomech with A Knife


suddenly



mum:GHDAH YALLA GOMI MU TBEEN MZR3A



i woke up found myself sweating


mama:wshfeek?


me:it was just a nightmare it was just a nightmare


mama:t3w4i men ebles w gomi 5o4i m3k mlabs


me:6yb



i checked my BBM 4 chats twitter 3 mention


i checked my bbm first


i found a chat from talal


talal:goodmorning ;*


me:goodmorning<3


talal:keefk?


me:good you?


talal:walla great


me:always

talal:with you sweetie<3 so are coming to mzr3a?

me:yeah how did you know about it?


talal:omk 3azmtna 3la sleepover


me:alllaaaah*,* it means i don't have to stay with my anonying little sis alone


talal:7raaam she is cute


me:in your dreams



talal:by the way tshbhlk mra


me:i get that alot ;/


talal:e7mdi rabk she is pretty ;$


me:he eli t7md rbha ana her big sister ;p



talal:okay you won beautiful


i blushed 7mdullah 5blh :c;p


i chatted with the rest of the girl at bbm

and checked my twitter replayed to the mentions

and stalk talal ;)


i saw his last tweet was saying
"it hurts to have someone in your heart but you can't have them in your arms instead"


i said to myself:7raam 3leeha :c


mama shouted down staris :jhzti


me:10 more minutes ;$


i wore a mini skirt with a tank top

applyed some make up curlied my hair

wore a flat

rtbt shn6ti putted some Pjama's and a swim suit yes we do have a pool fe mzr3tna


i was searching for my bb and ipad charger


me:laraaaa!!!!!!


lara came running


lara:what?!


me:where is my bb charger?


lara:i don't know


me:ipad charger?


lara:take


she threw it on my bed

me:k2nu ma 3endk sha7n ipad


lara:5rbth ;$


me:will don't do the same thing with mine please ;/ ?k


lara:whatever


mama:yalla enzluuu


i took my bag my ipad my bb and went down staris lara took her ipad and her beats and bag



we went down staris got into our car and let our driver take us to mzr3tna



while we were still on the way we didn't head to the mzr3h yet


me:mama 3adi nwgf 3la supermarket


mama:leeh


me;abe candies


mama:5li 7ars wla swag yjeblk e4a w9lna


me:6yb


we finelly arrived


5alit samar(talal's mother) and talal finelly arrived



i said hi to them and me and talal went outside to my living room


i checked twitter

i saw talal saying : with one of the most funniest people ;p


me:so who's the funny people?


talal: you


me:awww im one person ;$


talal:maybe


*TALAL SIDE*
she went get what i meant

*BACK TO MY SIDE*



we joked around and had fun


watched movie played with lare

had fun together<3


it was still early like 8pm



i felt happy that moment


talal:is that piano in the living room for you?


me:eh


talal:do you know how to play it or should the master teach u;)

me:w men almaster?


talal:ana


me:maknt adri enu t3zf piano


talal:since i was 6 years old


me:awww me too ;o

talal:play it and show me


i start playing it and sang:

shadows feel an empty heart as love is fading

from all the things that we are but are not saying

can we see beyond the scars and make it to the dawn

changes the colors of the sky and open up to

the ways you made me feel alive

the ways i loved you

for all the things that never died to make it through the night


love will find you

what about now ,what about today,what if you making me more than i was meant to be

what if our love never win a way

what if it lost behind words we could never find

baby before it's to late

what about now

sun is breaking in your eyes to start new day

this broken heart can still survive with the touch of your grace

shadows fade into the light i am by your side
will love will find you?


i sang Westlife-what about now


he was impressed but thank goddness he doesn't know that when i sing i only sing about my emutions


talal:Oh my god ghadah 9otk jmeeel mashalla<3

me:thank you ;$


talal:walla your talented


me:yalla show me the master what can do


talal:THAT MASTER CAN ROLL HUN

he sat on the piano chair and start playing and singing:



easy come easy go that just how you live oh
take it all but you never give

take take take it all but you never give should i have known you was trouble from the first kiss had your eyes wide open

why were they open?

gave you all have but you tost in the trash you tosted in the trash yes you did

to gave you all i have.......................


he start singing Bruno mars-grande


he's voice was amazing<3


me:your talnted for the first time i have admit someone is the master


he winked


talal:gaylk bs enti mu m9dg


me:shoof en kbr rask bnsmh


talal:o9 ;$


me;:craving baskin robins<3



talal:tbeen aroo7 ajeblk


me:men jedk?


talal:walla jad wsh d3wa 3adi

me:la nrsl driver want some?


talal;don't mind


me:umm a7b cotoon candy flavor<3


talal:7ta ana

me:so cotoon candy?


talal:sure

i called the dirver and we orderd some ice cream and eat it


chatted


it was now 3 am


me:goodnight talal<3

talal: goodnight ghadah<3


we went to sleep when we woke up again

my mother called us to eat breakfast

and we did eat breakfast

lara:ghadah 5leena nroo7 nsb7 :c



me:eh yalla join us talal?


talal;i don't have a swim suit you should have told me -.-


me:did you brought football shorts?


talal:eh


me:use it ;/

talal:ok


i wore shorts and a tank top i didn't wore my usaually swim suit 3shan 3eeb y3ni fe talal

my sister wore her bikkni cause she's 6 3adi



we keep swimming and splashing the water


i keep splashing the water


Talal:ghadah bssssss!!!!!!



me:laaa a7sn


Talal:gdha?


me:akeed


he carried me and throw me in the water


we laughed had fun really <3 im blessed by having him in my life

he did came at the right time for sure<3


we were done swimming

lara went to sleep so am i


5alti samer sleeps in the guests bedroom
and Talal sleeps in the other guests bedroom

i have my own room so ilara and my mum

we went to sleep

i woke i told my girls at our group what happened and how i had fun



our group include:anoud/razan/sara/dana/mai/juju/yara




i checked my twitter no mention


i stalked talal
and found tweet saying
"it's how i feel when you ain't there there is no air no air


it disturb me to know this girl keep hurting talal 7ram 3leeha!!!she is lucky for having him


i went to my desk to get my pen to write my dairy

and found a paper it said


*********************************************************







what does the paper said find out at chapter (7);p

هناك تعليقان (2):