الثلاثاء، 29 مايو 2012

chapter (4)

me:whyyy?


m7md:cause he got into a fight


me:leeeh esh 9ar


m7md:mdri walla

me:ufff 6yb where is the jail?


m7md: come with me i'll show you



he lead to some scary place in the camp i have never seen in my whole entire life!


m7md:that's the jail


me:thank you




it's not really a jail it's just some rooms to lock people in for a while only one day but i really wonder why he is in jail?



i went to the office to ask about fahad

me:hello sr


the officer: hello


me:can i see fahad?


the officer: why


me:asking him about what happened


the offcier:10 minutes

me:which room?


the officer:the first one on your left side

me:thank you


i went there and the officer unlocked the door

fahad was shocked about how do i knew about it

but he smiled the biggest smile ever

me:fahad

fahad:3yona?


me:leesh ent hena esh salft fight and with whome?


fahad:umm not a big deal walla

me:it is to me please goli

fahad:okay but calm down ana w al3yal kna ga3den we fe wa7d esmh turki ga3d m3na hu 97 m7d ydri 3ni w 3nk ella 97batk w nawaf fgal shftu ghadah? they all said wssh feha gal her voice w she is hot w mdri esh wdi a6'bh6ha w men 4a klam i got mad 39bt and i have this problem that i can't conrol my anger so i punched him :c


me:why did you punch him look at you now :c?


fahad:umm it's nothing


me:no seriously why

fahad:CAUSE I WAS JEALOUS!


i was shocked that one wasn't coming

i blushed



me:t3'ar 3li?


fahad:are you crazy or something?of course i do


me:aww


fahad:esh swetu?


me:ro7na dubai mall w JBR

fahad:ghadah please l3d t6benh ella  m3k a5ok/wld 5altk/wld 3mk aw ana


me:leeeh


fahad:kelh 3yal w 9r83h!!

me:ana esh d5lni feehm

fahad:please


me:okay


fahad:promise?

me:yeah 7ta ent la t6bha ella w ana m3k


fahad:okay

the officer came: time is up madam you can go now


me:when is he going to be out


the officer:one more hour


me:okay


before i was about to stand he grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear :I LOVE YOU MY WIFE


me:much more<3



suddenly my phone rang


SWYR IS CALLING



i answered


me:halla


sara:weenk it's going to be a sleep over fe 3'urft yara w anoud

me:men jedkm men kubr al'3urfh a9ln?


sara:kli tbn bnshoof movie and we will play spin the bottle w truth emshii it's going to be fun all of are there


me:okay

i went to yara and anoud room


for our start we played truth or dare <3 it was so much fun


we spinned the bottle it was on anoud ana sara


anoud:bs bnat alklam ma y6l3 okay


she included us all 3shan y3ni ngool l yara l7alha a7s 3eb


all:ok


the ask on sara and the answer on anoud


sara:truth or dare?


anoud:6ruth

sara:if you had one chance to date one of those boys in the summer camp who would you date?


anoud:umm ymchn abdulaziz


me:abdulaziz al6weel 4ak?



anoud:eh abdulaziz alflani



mai:yalla spin the bottle

it was on mai and razan




the question on razan

and the answer on mai


3ad razan  mra ml3unh fe as2lh


razan: if you was a lesbo w tbe t9eren m3 w7da m3 mnu?


mai:ya klbaaa!!!! this is too much


razan:eklai 5ra w jawbi bs shufu e4a galt esm albnt w 6l3t mnna mu tst7e w ttmel7



we all laughed


mai:ummm



razan:wsho


mai:3eeb ya albi


razan:btgolen wla wshlun?


mai:noura alflani eli m3na fe mdrsa


me:not bad choice


we spinned the bottle it was on me and yara im the one who will ask her a question


me:yara have you ever dated a boy?


yara:bs ma yl63


me:wsh d3wa mbzra 7na?


yara:eh

me:meen

yara:fahad alflani

my eyes popped out



anoud looked at me with a confuse face


me:tell us everything what happened


yara:no big deal bnt jat w 5rbt kl shy beennna knna m3 b39' lna ftra like 2 years

me:a77

yara:eh


dana:6yb ha4i albnt wshswt?

yara:she took a picture kan fe wald ys2lni 3n ma7l fe emirats mall 6yb? ra7 9wrtni w rsltha l fahad w fahad 39b w 6a8ena w trkna b39' y7s i was datin him


juju:78eera!!ml3unh 6yb 3rfti mnhi?


yara:eh sadly my best friend



juju:ufff ufff yalla we can be your best friends ;*


yara:aw how cute



i couldn't believe it yara and fahad?this is so weird walla weird




so we were bored of this game we stopped and watched a movie

"BAD BOYS"


until we slept next morning


i hope me and fahad will set together like always so i  woke up early took a shower blah my daily routine


left my hair as it is and i wore a skinny jeans with addidas shirt

and went to the garden at 7 am

i saw fahad was sitting there



he saw me and smiled


fahad:you remembered

me:5la9 it's my daily routine


fahad:missed you

me:me more


we sat and chatted


me:fahad esh kan benk w ben yara?


fahad:yara men?


me:you know how i mean


fahad:um it was nothing she cheated w ke4a w bs

i felt he doesn't want to talk about


me:do you still have feelings for her?


fahad:la it only belongs to you


i laid my head on his chest



fahad:so esh swetu fe dubai mall


i tried to make myself sound like bitch for a prank

me:kelh 3yal w falah


fahad:ghadah!!!


me:amz7 amz7 walla =))


fahad:bs2lk men knti t7ben gbli


me:knt a7b wwld 5alti lmn kent bzr =))


fahad:yuh gdema enti ba6look ;p


me:agool bs eskt


suddenly his phone rang


fahad:eh halla i missed u too y5ti wen alnas


my eyes popped out wshu ba3d ?


when he hang up

me:men?


fahad:7bebtie

me:uha


i try to make myself sound like a pissed off or something


fahad:amz7 my sister



yes fahad has  2 sisters noura w nuha and 1 big brother called faisal


me:uha


fahad:pissed off much?


me:very


fahad:5blh =)) y3ni lw shft rgm bnt w ana a5onk tdg bard wla bgoolk enha 7bebtie?


me:uff 7sstni eni bgra

fahad:jbteha;p


me:bgra w byzwjuni b3nz

fahad:o9 bas


we laughed
 chatted a little went back to our classes

everything was fine<3







until the moment dana called my phone


DANA<3 IS CALLING


me:umm


dana:ghadah jani weird msg 3nk y5r3



me:esh hu?



dana:mu thdded a warning


me:men wsh? w esh msg egreeh



dana:***************************************************************************




FIND OUT WHAT'S THE MSG ON CHAPTER 5


للهم انصر اخواننا في سوريا

اللهم امين



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق